Closed Thread
Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fantastic news @newbeginnings284 you must be so pleased hopefully they continue growing nice and strong x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

newbeginnings284  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan this morning and I have around 25 follies in total but the problem is they are varying in size from 12mm to 21mm. Warren has said that the epu can be pushed out until Tuesday and he has a plan of injections for me to try and allow some of the smaller ones to catch up. I am to expect that some will just be too immature. I trigger with lucrin and a small amount of pregnyl Monday morning at 12.15am 😴 for a 1pm EPU on Tuesday. I spoke about my concerns with the lucrin trigger after bleeding a little on a previous cycle so Warren has ramped up my progesterone and estrogen support after EPU so hopefully that will hold things off again. The good thing is with a Tuesday collection the pgd testing can be done.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (30-07-2016),LittleDove  (30-07-2016),Rosie8888  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside thats good news mate, wazza sounds like he always has some plans up his sleeve :-)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-07-2016),Rosie8888  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I had my scan this morning and I have around 25 follies in total but the problem is they are varying in size from 12mm to 21mm. Warren has said that the epu can be pushed out until Tuesday and he has a plan of injections for me to try and allow some of the smaller ones to catch up. I am to expect that some will just be too immature. I trigger with lucrin and a small amount of pregnyl Monday morning at 12.15am ������ for a 1pm EPU on Tuesday. I spoke about my concerns with the lucrin trigger after bleeding a little on a previous cycle so Warren has ramped up my progesterone and estrogen support after EPU so hopefully that will hold things off again. The good thing is with a Tuesday collection the pgd testing can be done.
    Good news about the amount of follies @Heyside. I always produce a lot of follies/eggs but watch them drop off after day 4.....last cycle I had to trigger at midnight..,.WTF!! I did question it as its so painful having to fast as well all morning....but all FS are all allocated certain times unfortunately.... Glad that PGD testing can be done for you! Fingers crossed lovely xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Keepintryin13 as far as I know you can. It's a tablet that you insert with applicator
    @Rosie8888 how are you finding the edemetrium? I don't think they absorb well enough for me...thinking of going back to crinone even though the cost is triple I feel like it's more 'comfortable'???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my pick up on Tuesday at 12 so will probably see you there Heyside! Wazza said if you get up early you can have breakfast as they only need a 6 hour fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepontryin13 I've had no dramas with them. I just have to put it up high haha. I felt I had more come out with Crinone? I have to insert them at a certain angle for it to be comfortable though. @Heyside that's good news for epu and pgd. Gosh has he so many tricks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I've been taking the prednisone at 4am still can't sleep. The last 2 nights I've had 5 hours combined sleep. Does it get better?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I had my scan this morning and I have around 25 follies in total but the problem is they are varying in size from 12mm to 21mm. Warren has said that the epu can be pushed out until Tuesday and he has a plan of injections for me to try and allow some of the smaller ones to catch up. I am to expect that some will just be too immature. I trigger with lucrin and a small amount of pregnyl Monday morning at 12.15am 😴 for a 1pm EPU on Tuesday. I spoke about my concerns with the lucrin trigger after bleeding a little on a previous cycle so Warren has ramped up my progesterone and estrogen support after EPU so hopefully that will hold things off again. The good thing is with a Tuesday collection the pgd testing can be done.
    Honey thats a great number and lets hope some of those smaller ones frow for you. How are you feeling? I really hope this is your time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies yes so happy that it can be done on Tuesday for the pgd. Just hoping for a good number of mature eggs now.
    @Keepontryin13 - Thanks hun yes unfortunately I am the same with the big drop off at day 4 so will be happy with 2 or 3 to test which is usually day 6. Yes the 12.15am trigger is annoying and I have to have an 11.30pm extra boost of menapur and with my 4am prednisone too I may as well not bother with sleep haha! The good thing is I can eat breakfast.
    @LittleDove - Hoping its a good day for EPU on Tuesday for us both then hun will look out for you. Are you expecting a good number of eggs? Yes its good we can eat breakfast 😊.
    @Rosie8888 - Oh thats not good you're still not sleeping hun hopefully things will improve. I am obviously still taking the melatonin which may be helping me but you cant take that. Warren did prescribe me sleeping tablets if I really needed them but things improved for me but not sure you will be able to take those either.
    @Chyna - Thanks hun feeling fine at the moment its strange though this is the first time I am not filled with excitement and hope for the up and coming epu, think I have now been and done this too many times its becoming routine.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (31-07-2016),Keepontryin13  (31-07-2016)