I'm the same as you Heyside! Lots of eggs but they drop like flies 😞
    Its the worst isn't it hun so depressing 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside how are you going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    I got 7 eggs. Bit disheartened, last time it was 10 and before I stared this round I'd hoped for a higher number. But as longer as its better quality this time, I have to be happy. Apparently I have the best lining he's seen in a while so that's a plus. I just hope I have one or more that passes PGD so I can get a transfer this time. @Rosie8888 @Heyside
    Hi @newbeginnings284. It's always disappointing when you don't get the numbers you were hoping for but like the others said it's the quality that's important. I was exactly the same as you and got 10 the first time but only 7 the second time. But from that 7 i got my lucky egg that led to a BFP and also one frozen embie. So fingers crossed that you've got at least one strong egg there as that's all you need. Try and rest up from your EPU xxx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (30-07-2016),Rosie8888  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso how you going today ? Thinking of you x
    Thanks @Rosie8888. I'm doing ok thanks. Trying my best to rest with the help of my mum and hubby. I haven't had any more spotting at this stage so that's made me feel a bit more relaxed today. I saw my ob yesterday and he said baby was looking good so that was reassuring. I didn't find him as thorough as Wazza but I don't think anyone would be really! The meds are making me feel pretty whacked so I've had some good sleeps which is good. How are you going lovely?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside are you having another scan tomorrow morning? Hope it's all looking good for you lovely xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@mrsparso that's good news spotting has stopped :-) 2 of my friends had spotting through there first trimester. Oh yay for seeing bub again and all looking good. I know I can't imagine anyone being as thorough as wazza. I'm good still feeling so crap and tired but haven't vomitted in 2 days now so prednisone must be working. I see charlotte on Tuesday for my first ob appt. Have you booked in your nuchal scan thing yet? And are you doing nipt or harmony? I'm glad to hear that you are doing better xx
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 29-07-2016 at 18:11.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside @Rosie8888 @mrsparso Thanks ladies. Yes I shouldn't get set on wanting more. Last time from my 10 only 1 made it to blastocyst on day 6 but failed genetic testing. I'm praying some some healthy embryos Feeling okay, bit sore when I move. Excited that my lining is good for whenever I get to transfer. Not sure when it'll be. I'm thinking of trying to bank more with another cycle. Even though I'm only 32 Warren said my eggs act like they are 38/40 so it might be worth doing even if we get one (or more).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newbevinnings284 I know what you mean though I ended up with 6 at epu on gonal f 300 and I'm 27 with an amh of 16. I was so upset. Wazza told me I'm going to go through menopause in my mid 30's . I'm praying for you also over the upcoming days. Is this your first with wazza ? As these lovely ladies helped me through and kept reminding me, it only takes one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Thanks @Rosie8888. I'm doing ok thanks. Trying my best to rest with the help of my mum and hubby. I haven't had any more spotting at this stage so that's made me feel a bit more relaxed today. I saw my ob yesterday and he said baby was looking good so that was reassuring. I didn't find him as thorough as Wazza but I don't think anyone would be really! The meds are making me feel pretty whacked so I've had some good sleeps which is good. How are you going lovely?
    @mrsparso glad the spotting has stopped. I have ended up taking a few days off work and have put myself on bed rest. Spotting is still there for me but only after I put a pessarie in...?? I'll talk to Charlotte about that on Monday. Will be interesting to see what she says. Looking forward to seeing Bub again too! Glad you got to see Bub again yesterday again as well. It does out your mind at ease. DH won't let me do a thing!! It's driving me nuts!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (30-07-2016),Rosie8888  (29-07-2016)