Closed Thread
Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Heyside I just saw your pm. For some reason i don't get notifications anymore when i get one of those. Thanks for your kind words. Poor DS was dragged out of bed very early but as you could see he was still happy to take over the place! I'm keeping everything crossed for your eggs and for the timing to be right xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Rosie8888. How are you feeling today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have been quite anxious the past couple of days as my MS and other symptoms have started to settle down and I started to spot a bit of brown. Called Kate and she said sounds like its nothing to worry about.....but if you wanted to put your mind at ease I can refer you for a scan up your way ( we have our first scan with Charlotte booked on Monday in Brissy)....So after talking to DH we decided to go for the scan to put our minds at ease...(the worrying never stops!)

Bub is measuring 6wks 4days (I think I'm 6 wks 5 days) and a strong heart beat so pretty relieved! But I have a burst blood vessle so there is a high risk of miscarriage so Charlotte has placed me on cyklokapron and valium and an extra pessarie to heal it. Has anyone else had this? How long does it take to heal? She has said for me to take it easy.... Gosh you go from one extreme to the next!

I actually feel so exhausted from the anxiety and stress! Hope everyone else is travelling along ok....
    Last edited by Keepontryin13; 27-07-2016 at 16:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heyside, yes Saturday morning for our next scan. I hope your scan goes well and you get a Tuesday pick up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside Warren will make sure they're where they need to be size wise. Remember u just need a good one xx I know that comment sucks as I'm always told it, but you just never know in this game xxxxoooo thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keepontryin13 - Sorry to hear you have been anxious ovee the last few days sounds like you did the right thing going for scan. All is sounding good with bubs measurements and heartbeat so thats good. It sounds like you and @mrsparso are going through similar things with the burst blood vessel, makesure you do take it easy and hopefully the extra drugs and pessaries will help.
    @LittleDove - Thanks hun, might see you Saturday. Were you there this morning then too hun?
    @Tinachris - Thanks hun yes your right all I can do is trust Warren has it under control, yes thats it I would feel so blessed to get one lucky one, hoping we have the luck on our side.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    So I have been quite anxious the past couple of days as my MS and other symptoms have started to settle down and I started to spot a bit of brown. Called Kate and she said sounds like its nothing to worry about.....but if you wanted to put your mind at ease I can refer you for a scan up your way ( we have our first scan with Charlotte booked on Monday in Brissy)....So after talking to DH we decided to go for the scan to put our minds at ease...(the worrying never stops!)

Bub is measuring 6wks 4days (I think I'm 6 wks 5 days) and a strong heart beat so pretty relieved! But I have a burst blood vessle so there is a high risk of miscarriage so Charlotte has placed me on cyklokapron and valium and an extra pessarie to heal it. Has anyone else had this? How long does it take to heal? She has said for me to take it easy.... Gosh you go from one extreme to the next!

I actually feel so exhausted from the anxiety and stress! Hope everyone else is travelling along ok....
    @Keepontryin13 i am in exactly the same position as you. I saw Warren this morning with the same thing. I have had 2 burst blood vessels and i had some red spotting this morning. I am also on cyklokapron, valium and an extra pessery. He also increased my dose of provera. I'm also on bed rest for 4 weeks. It's very scary isn't it? I also feel very anxious and drained. Hopefully all of the support meds and rest will help us both make it safely past that 12 week mark. It's going to be a long and slow 4 weeks though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    @Keepontryin13 i am in exactly the same position as you. I saw Warren this morning with the same thing. I have had 2 burst blood vessels and i had some red spotting this morning. I am also on cyklokapron, valium and an extra pessery. He also increased my dose of provera. I'm also on bed rest for 4 weeks. It's very scary isn't it? I also feel very anxious and drained. Hopefully all of the support meds and rest will help us both make it safely past that 12 week mark. It's going to be a long and slow 4 weeks though!
    Omg @mrsparso....the worry never stops. I'm on the same Meds as you but she hasn't increased my provera yet. I asked about bed rest but Kate said just take it easy and don't do anything over the top so I'm taking her advice. I asked her how long it takes to heal and they said they just dont know

hopefully it it decreases in size and starts to heal....apparently it's quite common?? Have you been told the same thing? Nice to know someone else is in the same boat.......xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm going on egg collection on Friday morn. Warren told me to have intercourse tonight and tomorrow morning. I assumed it was to assist with the sperm sample quality but any ideas if its for another reason? In that case I'm thinking I can sit it out!! So exhausted and mentally drained, at the moment so its the last thing I feel like doing. Another q...if we do I'm assuming its meant to be protected?? My last FS told me to abstain from sex before egg pick up - so confused!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also had a scan this morning (6.30) so I think I might've seen a few of you. Bit dishearted as I only have probably 6 mature eggs - one less than last time. I was really praying after all the meds for months and life style changes, that my numbers would be higher. But Warren is looking for better quality so I suppose that's all I can pray for too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (27-07-2016)