Closed Thread
Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepingryin13 my scan is tomorrow, I did do dr Google and it's common cause of the blood vessels pump more in pregnancy and the nose has thin vessels. Oh you poor thing Hun I know exactly what you mean it's not fun is it. Just today I got the dizziness so I'm laying in bed couldn't go to work. Hope you feel better xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Keepingryin13 my scan is tomorrow, I did do dr Google and it's common cause of the blood vessels pump more in pregnancy and the nose has thin vessels. Oh you poor thing Hun I know exactly what you mean it's not fun is it. Just today I got the dizziness so I'm laying in bed couldn't go to work. Hope you feel better xx
    Ohh ok - thought it had been and gone. Well good luck! Atleast you'll get to see bub again! I'm not too bad today but would have loved to have the day off! Enjoy and put your feet up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan number 2 tomorrow @Rosie8888! See you there ☺

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso yes see you then. Feeling so under weather :-( how you going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Good luck with your scan today honey ☺
    Last edited by Chyna; 27-07-2016 at 06:00.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso and @Rosie888 hope your scans went well this morning ☺

AFM - First scan yesterday linibg was good at 10mm, around 18 follies but they were varied in size, we had 1 lead follie measuring 14mm a couple at 12.5mm and the rest around 10mm. It looks like I may not be ready for EPU Friday so might have to wait until next week which may cause an issue time wise with the pgd testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you all is really well with bubs. I've been so sick I had to vomitt 3 times while I was waiting for his appointment. So I'm on 60mg prednisone to help with being sick. He wants me to see an ent about the frequent nose bleeds. How come it will cause an issue with testing?
    @mrsparso how did you go? There was so many people I couldn't work out which one you were

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-07-2016),Keepontryin13  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 glad to hear everything is good with bub. Hopefully the prednisone will help with your nausea and you can get some answers about your nose bleeds from the ent. You poor thing with the nausea. I was also struggling this morning. I was there with my DH and DS in his pram. Both of them had a bug over the weekend so i don't know if i have that but i had to call my mum to come over after i got home so i could go to bed. Scan went pretty good. Bub is going well but Wazza said at some point I've had what he called an 'ooze' from one of the vessels in the lining. It's not near bub but he said i need to rest more until 12 weeks. So going to have to work out how i do that with DS. Was just about to start a couple of days teaching work a week too but may need to put that off for another month.
    @Heyside I'm glad your scan went well today. That's great about your lining and sounds like your embies are traveling along well. It's so hard trying to get the timing right for that pgd testing. I really hope it works out for you xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-07-2016),Heyside  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - Great that all is good with bub hun. I hope the high dose pred helps with the sickness just makesure you don't have it too close to bed as it can stop you sleeping. Hopefully you can sort the nose bleeds out too xx
    It will cause issues as the testing needs to be done when the embryo reaches day 5 and if that falls on a weekend it cant be done 😳.
    @mrsparso - Great news that all is well hun, hoping the ooze from the vessel is a non issue and comes of nothing as you rest up.
    Thanks hun yes not much I can do about the timing just hope and pray x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside hello lovely, glad to hear from you, aaargh its annoying how you have to time everything and factor in the domino effect with one thing affecting the other and so on. You always sound so matter of fact and down to earth about everything though, it think you're a really strong, grounded lady and a good role model for us all. I think you're awesome. @Rosie8888 and @mrsparso im glad things are progressing well for you and i hope the annoying/worrying symptoms etc... settle down and that wazza can help you manage them xox

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-07-2016),Heyside  (26-07-2016)