Closed Thread
Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    You'll love him hun, he is lovely. When is your apt? I'm going to book a scan with him for next week.
    My appointment is on Thursday at 9am. I'm really looking forward to meeting him. Thanks for the tip about the referral to. I'll have to pop to the GP to get one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are you on the cancelation list @pingc383 you may get an earlier appointment than that if you are. Here is the out of pocket fees for the ivf cycle from the qfg booklet. You then will have Warrens fees for EPU transfer and overseeing the cycle which came to around $900.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies has anyone ever experienced blood noses during pregnancy ? I had 3 today I have never had one before? Spoke to Kendall so I'm going In Tuesday to see warren and a scan just to make sure all is good as its 2 weeks till I see charlotte for ob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hey ladies has anyone ever experienced blood noses during pregnancy ? I had 3 today I have never had one before? Spoke to Kendall so I'm going In Tuesday to see warren and a scan just to make sure all is good as its 2 weeks till I see charlotte for ob.
    They can be common during pregnancy @Rosie8888. I got a few when i was pregnant with DS and had never previously had one. The heat can make them worse also. That's good that you are seeing Wazza again on Tuesday. I'm seeing him on Tuesday too at 8:30am so might see you there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew thank you , I was wondering what the heck was happening as I've never had one. Geez it's getting hard to hide pregnancy from work girls with random vomitting ( they think upset stomach from ibs? To severe bloating to random nose bleeds you side will I'm 8.45 so I'm after you. Hubby has to work as he is coming to charlotte week after so I'll have my mum with me so she can see scAn. Kendall didn't seem worried and said as its 2 weeks till I see charlotte for peace of mind to come in for a second scan and chat.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-07-2016),Gagingi  (23-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 I had one during my last pregnancy. Has anyone here experienced hair loss whilst pregnant? My OB doesn't seem too concerned but I'm worried I'll be bald by my due date at the rate I'm shedding hair!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (24-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @softshellcrab hi, ive got no experience with being preggers but lots of my friends have said this happened to them. They said it got better after they stopped breastfeeding. Their theory was that the bub was basically draining all their body's resources. Not much help i know but it seems common and they said it came back to normal eventually. Inly know 1 friend whose hair stayed thin and she had pcos and said it was a symptom of that anyway.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

softshellcrab  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @softshellcrab hair loss is common post partum as during preg all ur hair is arrested in the same stage of development usually full and thick mature phase ( there's 3 stages for hair) then all changes at some stage after birth usually first 6 mths.... So u can get bald patches as lots passes into shedding phase when no longer arrested..... Not sure why during preg....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisau77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    @Rosie8888 I had one during my last pregnancy. Has anyone here experienced hair loss whilst pregnant? My OB doesn't seem too concerned but I'm worried I'll be bald by my due date at the rate I'm shedding hair!
    Hi hun, ny 1st 14wks I was loosing hair all over the place. Has stopped now only to be replaced with bleeding gums and vivid dreams.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Phew thank you , I was wondering what the heck was happening as I've never had one. Geez it's getting hard to hide pregnancy from work girls with random vomitting ( they think upset stomach from ibs? To severe bloating to random nose bleeds you side will I'm 8.45 so I'm after you. Hubby has to work as he is coming to charlotte week after so I'll have my mum with me so she can see scAn. Kendall didn't seem worried and said as its 2 weeks till I see charlotte for peace of mind to come in for a second scan and chat.
    @Rosie888 How did your second scan go? Were the nose bleeds common in pregnancy? My morning sickness is becoming worse...All day nausea at the moment but only seem to be vomiting in the morning....