Closed Thread
Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside thank you have been trying but nothing wants to stay down for long. @mrsparso excellent news wooh xx
    Thanks @Rosie8888. I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing sickness. I hope it settles down for you 😕

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng I'm sorry to hear about your work situation. The last thing you need is the stress of finding another job. Fingers crossed for you that a new and exciting opportunity presents itself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Thanks @Keepontryin13. Yep definitely shed a few tears of relief when i spotted that little heart beating on the screen. It really is amazing. Definitely still just taking it one week at a time like you said. We're planning at this stage on seeing Dr. Frebie at Northwest Private. We're booked in for our first appointment with him next week. We decided it was too far to travel to see Charlotte at Mater Mothers.
    We live 6 hours away so will have to go with someone locally although would have loved to stay with Charlotte the whole way through....Did you need your GP to make the referral or was Warren/Charlotte happy to write the referral out? Just hoping we can get past the 7 weeks scan....We had a scan last year after my first pregnancy and the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks...It was one of the most heartbreaking things we have ever been through. I think I'll be in tears before I even hit Charolottes room!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear about your previous pregnancy loss. That must have been so very difficult for you. It would be completely normal for you to feel anxious about your 7 week scan and I'm sure Charlotte would understand that too. She could tell i was anxious today so just got on with the scan nice and quick so I could stop squirming with worry. Charlotte wrote a referral for me today but you can get one from your gp too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything keeps traveling along well xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso are you seeing warren next week cause he is away this week. Or does he do 2 scans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Rosie8888. Yes I'm seeing Wazza and Charlotte said it's for a second scan. I think i would have seen Charlotte again if he wasn't back. I was surprised as i know you had said that you weren't going back. We'll have two next week as we see our obstetrician next week also. He sees his patients from 8 weeks. Maybe you could ring up and see if you can book in for another one if you want to before you see your ob?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@mrsparso I know I don't understand why I'm only having 1? I don't see charlotte for my ob till the following week on the tues. I might ring them tomorrow. That's awesome 2 scans for you next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I have just had a scan this morning and miraculously my lining has gone down to 3.7 from 5.1 on Friday. Sat having my intralipids now and if bloods are good can start injections today.
    Woohoo honey, 1st hurdle over bring on more good news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Thanks @Keepontryin13. Yep definitely shed a few tears of relief when i spotted that little heart beating on the screen. It really is amazing. Definitely still just taking it one week at a time like you said. We're planning at this stage on seeing Dr. Frebie at Northwest Private. We're booked in for our first appointment with him next week. We decided it was too far to travel to see Charlotte at Mater Mothers.
    You'll love him hun, he is lovely. When is your apt? I'm going to book a scan with him for next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    We live 6 hours away so will have to go with someone locally although would have loved to stay with Charlotte the whole way through....Did you need your GP to make the referral or was Warren/Charlotte happy to write the referral out? Just hoping we can get past the 7 weeks scan....We had a scan last year after my first pregnancy and the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks...It was one of the most heartbreaking things we have ever been through. I think I'll be in tears before I even hit Charolottes room!!!!
    It's always hard when you have to travel. The referral from Wazza/Charlotte last 3mths so you'll still need one from gp as they last 12ths xx