Closed Thread
Page 36 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sumteng - oh no hun not good timing for you at all, hope you manage to work something out x
    @Rosie888 - Hope the vomiting eases soon definitely try to eat small amounts regularly like dry crackers and ginger biscuits which are apparently supposed to help.

Thinking of you @mrsparso xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan went well this morning ladies. We saw and heard bubs heartbeat and bub was measuring the right size. Charlotte said she would like to see the heartrate a bit faster next week. It was 134. I of course googled it as she planted a worry seed in my mind when she said that. From what i could find this number seems ok? We're seeing Wazza one more time next week and then we'll be in the hands of our obstetrician. It'll be nice to see Wazza one last time since we didn't get to see him today. Thanks for all of your words of support ladies. You're the best xx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (20-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-07-2016),Heyside  (20-07-2016),Rosie8888  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent!!! That heart rate sounds fine to me! Maybe just Charlotte being over cautious! Are you continuing to see Charlotte or do you have another Ob in mind?

You must feel relieved....I know there is a long way to go but like me I'm just taking it a week at a time!

Great news
    Last edited by Keepontryin13; 20-07-2016 at 10:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fantastic thst everything looks good @mrsparso. I think we are all the same and worry about every little thing that is mentioned but I am sure all is good with the heartrate and it will be beating faster by next week anyway. Yes will definitely be good for you to see Warren next week xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    @Chyna @mrsparso it was great to be out and about, however 1st day back Mon = pregnant and redundant. Fantastic (not!), given I've started showing and will hit wk 13 tomorrow.

@mrsparso good luck for ur scan today!
    Oh honey that's not good. Were you in a contract? Or anyone else get made redundant also?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Scan went well this morning ladies. We saw and heard bubs heartbeat and bub was measuring the right size. Charlotte said she would like to see the heartrate a bit faster next week. It was 134. I of course googled it as she planted a worry seed in my mind when she said that. From what i could find this number seems ok? We're seeing Wazza one more time next week and then we'll be in the hands of our obstetrician. It'll be nice to see Wazza one last time since we didn't get to see him today. Thanks for all of your words of support ladies. You're the best xx
    That's a great number hun, don't worry about bub as it'll be fine. They are always cautious. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Just stay positive and look after yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you have been trying but nothing wants to stay down for long. @mrsparso excellent news wooh xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Excellent!!! That heart rate sounds fine to me! Maybe just Charlotte being over cautious! Are you continuing to see Charlotte or do you have another Ob in mind?

You must feel relieved....I know there is a long way to go but like me I'm just taking it a week at a time!

Great news
    Thanks @Keepontryin13. Yep definitely shed a few tears of relief when i spotted that little heart beating on the screen. It really is amazing. Definitely still just taking it one week at a time like you said. We're planning at this stage on seeing Dr. Frebie at Northwest Private. We're booked in for our first appointment with him next week. We decided it was too far to travel to see Charlotte at Mater Mothers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Fantastic thst everything looks good @mrsparso. I think we are all the same and worry about every little thing that is mentioned but I am sure all is good with the heartrate and it will be beating faster by next week anyway. Yes will definitely be good for you to see Warren next week xx
    Thanks so much @Heyside. I think you are right about worrying about every little thing. I think for some reason I've been more stressed so far with this pregnancy than my first. I think maybe with the first you don't know as much or have anything to compare it to? I think ignorance can be bliss! Going to try and relax a bit more...we'll see how it goes! Did you start your meds last night?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    That's a great number hun, don't worry about bub as it'll be fine. They are always cautious. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Just stay positive and look after yourself xx
    Thanks @Chyna. Yep I've told myself and hubby I will try and be more positive. He's worried about me being a stress head!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-07-2016)