Closed Thread
Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everybody, just checking in to say hello :-) Thought it might amuse y'all to know that even though ive never seen wazza or charlotte, ive had to pretend to all my friends that ive just been up to see him because in april when i was depressed i told my friends that was the next step for me after 4 fails at my local (200km away) FS. Thrn i changed my plan to overseas DE but i havent told anyone that because they will think its a bit cray- cray and i dont want anyone asking about it. So ive been lying to all my friends. Luckily i did go to sydney for a few days earlier in the week and posted a photo of me in sydney on facebook so that has helped coroborate my story that i was driving to sydney to fly to brisbane. Ive just been very vague about it when they kindly ask how things went up there. So they probably all think things didnt go very well and are needlessly worrying about me. Oh well, they'll forgive me when i eventually tell them the truth :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hey ladies, I just had my scan everything is going great ;-) heard the little heart beat. He tried to tell me I had triplets I have graduated from wazzas school. So excited but apart of me is sad to leave wazza and move to charlotte now. He has changed my crinone to endometrium instead ? Any one used this ?
    Thats awesome news honey congrats xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - Good luck for wednesdays scan hun xx
    @gorgeousgeorge - Oh hun its so hard isn't it when you cant let your friends into whats happening. Can understand you not letting them in though its a form of protection I do the same. Hope it all works out x

AFM - My lining is still not under 5, it was 5.1mm today. Warren was happy for me to start but I want it to be just right so I have another scan booked in for Tuesday - very frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Ok girls...have a pessarie question...So I have got some 400mg pessaries from the compounding pharmacy in Brisbane sent to me. I am also using crinone.
    First question.... Has anyone found a cheap place to buy their crinone? I went to Chemist Warehouse and its $159 a box! Now if I use 2 a day I'm going to go through 1 box a week...eeek!

Second Question....When I use the pessaries, as I dont have time to lay down only at night due to early starts at work etc I have been using the 'back door'. I have noticed (sorry ladies TMI)....that this is giving me quite an upset stomach with some diarrhea....Not for a couple of hours after so assuming the progesterone has been absorbed by then..?? I have tried using a tampon with vaseline but unsure if its absorbing the progesterone which is not what we want...

I am open to any ideas!!!!
    Hi hun I was also on 3 a day. I put one in when got home from work, just before bed and then one when i got up to go to the loo in the middle of the night/ morning. As long as you get 3 a day the time dosn't mayter. Wazza told he can leave about 2hr apart if have to.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepintryin13 wazza changed me from crinone to endmetrium yesterday as its just as good but cheaper he said. I'm yet to get the script filled so I'll let you know what it cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, just a quick question, how come u have to keep using crinone/progesterone once the bubba has implanted. I thought the placenta/baby produced it or told the body to make it? Like, once you are preggers, how is your ivf pregnancy any different to a natural pregnancy? How come naturally pregnant ladies dont have to have supplementary progesterone? Just wondering is all :-) coz i dont get it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Keepintryin13 wazza changed me from crinone to endmetrium yesterday as its just as good but cheaper he said. I'm yet to get the script filled so I'll let you know what it cost.
    That would be great @Rosie888 would be interesting to see the price difference!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I have to take 2 Pesseries a day and 1 crinone plus 16 tablets a day plus a clexane injection. All of it until I am 12 weeks ? Why I'm not sure I think it's something to with the placenta takes over at 12 weeks don't quote me though. @Keeptryin13 the box is $67 i pick it up today so I will tell you how many is in it :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @gorgeousgeorge - The medications we take in an ivf cycle to supress our ovaries such as synarel and Cetrotide prevent our ovaries from making natural progesterone thats why we have to use progesterone support. As part of natural ovulation the progesterone will be supplied by the follicles the egg has burst from, we cant do this due to the supression. At 12 weeks the placenta will take over and then the progesterone support can be stopped.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-07-2016),Gagingi  (16-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (16-07-2016),Rosie8888  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside once again educating me that makes complete sense. warren actually said my overies are still very swollen.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-07-2016)