Closed Thread
Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls...have a pessarie question...So I have got some 400mg pessaries from the compounding pharmacy in Brisbane sent to me. I am also using crinone.
    First question.... Has anyone found a cheap place to buy their crinone? I went to Chemist Warehouse and its $159 a box! Now if I use 2 a day I'm going to go through 1 box a week...eeek!

Second Question....When I use the pessaries, as I dont have time to lay down only at night due to early starts at work etc I have been using the 'back door'. I have noticed (sorry ladies TMI)....that this is giving me quite an upset stomach with some diarrhea....Not for a couple of hours after so assuming the progesterone has been absorbed by then..?? I have tried using a tampon with vaseline but unsure if its absorbing the progesterone which is not what we want...

I am open to any ideas!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keepontryin13 I also need to us the back door for the pessaries. A few hours later I also need to go. I did this during my last pregnancy and all other cycles and progesterone levels have always been perfect.

No idea about cheap crinone. If you find any I bet we would all want to know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newbeginnings284 I know it must seem disappointing to miss out on seeing Wazza for your first appointment, especially when you've been waiting for so long. But like the other girls have said Charlotte is great and very much follows the same treatment plans and methods of Wazza. You'll find her lovely and then you'll get to see Wazza and here his extremely funny sense of humour for your next appointment. He'll go over everything again with you and he's happy for you to ask him as many questions as you like. Wishing you all the best for your cycle ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bet your heart stopped @Rosie8888! Ha ha! He's such a comedian! My appointment is not until next Wednesday. It was meant to be Monday but they couldn't fit me in with Charlotte till the Wed. She's super busy since Wazza is away. I've been feeling a bit anxious the last few days. Doing exactly what i shouldn't be doing and over analysing all of my symptoms or lack of symptoms! I even did another POAS just to make sure it still came up as positive! I'm trying to relax as i know it's not good for me to stress but it's easier said than done!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LitteDove I think Wazza will assess the size of your eggs and either collect them on the Friday or Monday. My egg collection fell near the weekend both times and i ended up having the EPU on the Monday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree @mummymaybe the two threads are confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepontryin13 i use the 400mg pessaries and was told i only needed two of them a day and no crinone. I put one in at night and set my alarm half an hour earlier in the morning before I have to get up and insert one then. This way i don't have to worry about inserting anything through the day and is much cheaper than using the crinone! Could that be an option for you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hey ladies, I just had my scan everything is going great ;-) heard the little heart beat. He tried to tell me I had triplets I have graduated from wazzas school. So excited but apart of me is sad to leave wazza and move to charlotte now. He has changed my crinone to endometrium instead ? Any one used this ?
    AHHHH!!! so happy for you! congrats, you can still pop up to Warren's for script refill's if u miss him, he'll normally stick his head out and have a quick yarn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    @Keepontryin13 i use the 400mg pessaries and was told i only needed two of them a day and no crinone. I put one in at night and set my alarm half an hour earlier in the morning before I have to get up and insert one then. This way i don't have to worry about inserting anything through the day and is much cheaper than using the crinone! Could that be an option for you?
    I need 3 x 400mg pessaries a day. So thats why I was mixing it up with crinone a bit as well. I get up at 5am in the morning as it is....could work but it would be painful.....Maybe they might put me down to two a day eventually but not at this point!
    Last edited by Keepontryin13; 15-07-2016 at 10:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    I need 3 x 400mg pessaries a day. I get up at 5am in the morning as it is....could work but it would be painful.....Maybe they might put me down to two a day eventually but not at this point!
    Oh that's a bugger! Hopefully it won't be too much longer before you can cut it down to two. Good luck with your hunt for the cheaper crinone. It would be great if they could produce a cheaper alternative to that hey??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post: