2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @Rosie888!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone else noticed that the thread #3 is still open? They made us a new thread #4 but didnt close the previous one. Ive been so confused and think ive been on the wrong one for a bit wondering where everyone was- der! I think ive read both now so sorry about that. @Heyside aaargh lining too thick, too thin, why why why??? Sigh, i hope your lining starts behaing herself asap @Rosie and @mrsparso good luck with your first scans @Tinachris i can tell youre feeling pretty down about this cycle. Im so sorry that you are sad. I know how it feels, once you get to 4 cycles it starts to feel like its getting serious now and i stopped hoping that maybe id just been unlucky with my previous ones and that they might have been "off" cycles. I got really sad because by the 4th cycle i started to believe that the poor responder/poor egg quality stuff was really true. I hope this doesnt sound insensitive but at least it was a cheap cycle? I remember when my FS gave me a refund on my second cycle, it felt bitter sweet. I was like, im glad coz i can use that money to try again but wishing i could have paid a bazillion dollars for a cycle that would just WORK! Im talking about your current cycle as though its all over, i know and i so hope it isnt and that its a success, but just trying to say i know how you feel. I started to realise that if im only getting 1 emby to transfer at the end, and my tubes arent blocked, that i may as well just have sex and hope the 1 egg i release naturally might work. Its fun and FREE! So ive been doing that while waiting for september trip. It hasnt worked yet-surprise-NOT. If youre still on holidays i also know how awful it is to have nothing to do except mope about a cycle you 'know' wont work and wait for that to be confirmed. And even though you feel that way, stull hope that you'll be one of those ladies that gets a big happy surprise. I know this isnt really compensation but ive considered my 4cycles as being something i had to do to find out i was a poor responder and had poor quality eggs (not something i did to get a baby, like i initially thought i was doing when i started. If i hadnt done those 4 painfull cycles, i would never know/believe that at 36 i could be in this situation. Very expensive and depressing way to find out but at least i do believe it is true now. I dont know if that helps? Its a way for me to rwalise that my ivf journey so dar hasnt been a complete waste of time and money. I didnt get me what i wanted but it did give me information which there was no other way of finding out. Anyway, im sorry if that sounds morbid and i so feel for you AND i hope things work out xox
    Im sorry if ive forgotten people. Still getting my head around mixing up thread #3 and #4
    Incidentally there's been a spate of miscarriages on the greece thread lately. Been making for very very sad reading.
    Pardon me for sounding ignorant but why the FRUCK cant we all just get what we want now?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

Hey ladies, I just had my scan everything is going great ;-) heard the little heart beat. He tried to tell me I had triplets I have graduated from wazzas school. So excited but apart of me is sad to leave wazza and move to charlotte now. He has changed my crinone to endometrium instead ? Any one used this ?
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 14-07-2016 at 12:53.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-07-2016),Keepontryin13  (14-07-2016),Zowiebluebell  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's such great news @Rosie8888! I'm so happy for you. That's so funny about the triplets comment. What a surprise that would have been! Hopefully you can relax a little bit more now and look forward to starting your appointments with Charlotte xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! @Rosie8888 thats fantastic news, very happy for you :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    gorgeousgeorge - Yes I got confused with yhe two threads bring opened at one point too hun. Warren isn't too worried about my lining being too thick at the moment it was just too early and 8 needed to bleed more before starting but yes frustrating I can never get it right haha! It does get frustrating paying for cycle after cycle doesn't it hun to feel you are not getti g any nearer, sometimes I think we may have just thrown the money away put outselves in debt and forget about the pain we put ourselves through. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end and we will all get our dreams. So sorry to hear of the heartache in the Greece thread also hun x
    @Rosie8888 - Fantastic news hun so happy for you, celebrate your graduation and enjoy!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-07-2016),Rosie8888  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my period started today and I called up to book my day 6 and 10 appt for my IVF cycle and Warren is away next week!! I'm devasted as I changed clinics for IVF 2 to be with WDA. I'm a difficult case with 4 mc, poor egg quality and low AMH. I feel like I need all the help/luck I can get and am worried that Charlotte (never met her) will not make the same adjustments and decisions that Warren would've. Yes it's his protacol but I've put all my hope into him being able to find a way and change it as needed...Am I freaking out for no reason?
    Last edited by newbeginnings284; 14-07-2016 at 17:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Charlotte is amazing @newbeginnings284 so don't worry at all as soon as I met her I liked her. She is very proactive and yes follows the way Warren works. If its only your day 6 appointment that she will be doing it will only be a matter of assessing your lining anyway, they like it to be under 5mm so you she will scan you and give you the go ahead to cycle. You will then go through most of your meds with the nurse. If Warren is back for your day 10 appointment it will be him who will assess things and make changes where needed.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

newbeginnings284  (14-07-2016),Rosie8888  (14-07-2016),sumteng  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso thank you , my heart stopped and apparently I went white haha! What day is your scan. I don't see charlotte until Aug 2nd so now is the wait. How you feeling? Xx
    @pinc383 @gorgeousgeorge @Heyside thanks you ladies very grateful to have you to vent and talk to and educate me through this time xxxxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (14-07-2016)