Closed Thread
Page 22 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Thanks @Chyna. That is really helpful. I think we have decided to go with Northwest so we'll be closer to home for DS. We are in Mitchelton so it's literally a 5-10min drive away. I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with Dr. Frebie. He was at the top of our list along with Dr. Watson but I've heard he doesn't take on new patients other than his own ivf patients. I might try to book in with Dr. Frebie on Monday. That's great also about the scans. I think if that helps to reduce your anxiety and make you feel more relaxed then it's definitely in the best interest of you and bubba. How are you traveling? When is your big scan? Is it 20 weeks?
    My pleasure @mrsparso. We saw Bob Watson while waiting to see Wazza and he is very experienced but no bedside manor or peraonality. Just felt like another number in his waiting room. My dh wasn't keen on him either and we both get on with just about anyone. We have our 20wk scan monday morning then seeing Jamie in the arvo. Fx can find out what we are having. Am going well just tired. I'm so excited you'll love him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    My pleasure @mrsparso. We saw Bob Watson while waiting to see Wazza and he is very experienced but no bedside manor or peraonality. Just felt like another number in his waiting room. My dh wasn't keen on him either and we both get on with just about anyone. We have our 20wk scan monday morning then seeing Jamie in the arvo. Fx can find out what we are having. Am going well just tired. I'm so excited you'll love him.
    Oh that's good to know @Chyna. I think bedside manner makes a big difference particularly with us sensitive and anxious ivf mummas. I'm definitely going to try and get in with Jamie. He sounds great. How exciting that you have your scan on Monday!!! Do you have any feelings about gender?? Fingers crossed it all goes well. I will be eagerly waiting to hear how you went!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Attachment 82419

Hi girls......so this just happened!
    Congrats!!! What a lovely way to enjoy the weekend!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Attachment 82419

Hi girls......so this just happened!
    Oh honey woohoo. That's awesome. This is going to be a great month for everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Oh that's good to know @Chyna. I think bedside manner makes a big difference particularly with us sensitive and anxious ivf mummas. I'm definitely going to try and get in with Jamie. He sounds great. How exciting that you have your scan on Monday!!! Do you have any feelings about gender?? Fingers crossed it all goes well. I will be eagerly waiting to hear how you went!
    Thanks honey. I think it will be a girl for some reason. Still not felt any movement but being our 1st apparently that can happen a bit later. Will let you know how we go. Bit exciting dh has taken day off also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thanks honey. I think it will be a girl for some reason. Still not felt any movement but being our 1st apparently that can happen a bit later. Will let you know how we go. Bit exciting dh has taken day off also.
    Oh that's so exciting. It's true about the movement taking a bit longer with your first. From memory i didn't feel my first kick from DS until about 21 weeks. I'm sure that first kick is not far away at all. Hopefully bub behaves for you in the scan. Sometimes they have to get you to have a cold drink or walk/jiggle around a bit if bub is not lying in a good position!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (10-07-2016),Rosie8888  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything is making me queazy any thought of food apart from kfc chips. What advice do you have to help through this time ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's no good @Rosie8888. I don't have any experience with dealing with the queazy symptom side of things. I know a lot of my friends though had to stick to things that were quite plain like dry crackers and toast. Just eat whatever you can that doesn't make you feel crap. Mention it to Wazza when you have your scan on Friday and he might be able to recommend something for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's no good @Rosie8888. I don't have any experience with dealing with the queazy symptom side of things. I know a lot of my friends though had to stick to things that were quite plain like dry crackers and toast. Just eat whatever you can that doesn't make you feel crap. Mention it to Wazza when you have your scan on Friday and he might be able to recommend something for you?

Thanks
    Reviews