Closed Thread
Page 21 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow @Keepontryin13 that's fantastic so the bleeding must have been implantation. So happy for you when is bt?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks!! Yeap the spotting must have been implementation I reckon! BT is Monday.

Obviously still pretty cautious as had a miscarriage last year but have done heaps of cycles so pretty rapped though! So funny DH didn't want me to do the test as he didn't want to ruin our Saturday arvo....well!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Zowiebluebell how you going hun have you discussed with Warren where to go from here yet?
    Hi lovely yep going straight into a frozen embryo transfer cycle. Just waiting for AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Attachment 82419

Hi girls......so this just happened!
    That's so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zowiebluebell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    Hi lovely yep going straight into a frozen embryo transfer cycle. Just waiting for AF!
    Great news hun hopefully af comes quickly and you can get started x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Zowiebluebell  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepontryin13 congrats happy Saturday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gagingi. We would love to go with Charlotte but I think we've decided to go with Northwest. I think it will make life for my DH much easier who will have to do some traveling back and forth to look after our DS. It'll be nice to just have to go up the road for appointments and check ups too. I'm so pleased things are going well for you with Charlotte. I've read great things about the Mater also so I'm sure you'll have a really positive experience there. How are you traveling with your pregnancy?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Hi honey, we were the same i looked into see Charlotte but mater was a bit far. We are northside also where abouts are you? Not sure if asked prev. I booked in with Dr Jamie Frebie at Northwest and he is amazing. A BIG fan of Wazzas and loves his work. Wazza also said he was good. He's so approachable and down to earth. I looked at a few others there but wasnt impressed the way i was with Jamie. He will phone you back himself or talk to you if you want or need anything. He's very hands on. Only $80 per apt and get $40 aprox back. He lets me have my scans every couple of weeks as knows my history with wazza and it gives me reassurance. The facilities there are also very good.
    Thanks @Chyna. That is really helpful. I think we have decided to go with Northwest so we'll be closer to home for DS. We are in Mitchelton so it's literally a 5-10min drive away. I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with Dr. Frebie. He was at the top of our list along with Dr. Watson but I've heard he doesn't take on new patients other than his own ivf patients. I might try to book in with Dr. Frebie on Monday. That's great also about the scans. I think if that helps to reduce your anxiety and make you feel more relaxed then it's definitely in the best interest of you and bubba. How are you traveling? When is your big scan? Is it 20 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Keepontryin13!!!! That's fantastic news! You are very brave. I didn't have the courage to do a POAS until after i got the blood test results. I hope you and hubby have a little mini celebration tonight xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @Zowiebluebell. Hope AF doesn't keep you waiting for too long so you can get going again ASAP ☺

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Zowiebluebell  (11-07-2016)