Closed Thread
Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna no idea when scan is I have second bloods on wed so I guess I'll find out then if all is good? Eeek that's so exciting for you :-) glad all is going well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg - 2318 ,eastrogen 13885 , prog 542.9 . I have no idea what they mean though but that's my levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats a fantastic result @Rosie888 just what you are looking for. My hcg was around that with DD, they say it doubles around every 2 days so it should rise nicely at next bt xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you. Was confused what it means but did some googling hope you are keeping well xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso how r u Hun? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 your numbers sound fantastic! I understand you still feeling nervous and anxious until you have another BT and your first scan. I would be the same. But everything is definitely sounding very positive. Sorry to hear you're still having BM issues. It could be a symptom of your pregnancy and effects of the medication. Hopefully it will settle down for you soon.
    I'm feeling very nervous and anxious about the BT tomorrow. I tried to keep very busy today. Went to the movies and lunch with my mum. Made the mistake of seeing Me Before You which was a massive tear jerker! Not great when I'm already feeling very emotional! Going to get up early and go get the BT out of the way and then go and vote. Then i will wait for the dreaded phone call 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso Google tells me they are good too as I have no idea and Heyside did also. Yeah I think it's stress flares up ibs etc and medications. I hope it settles too I am so bloated my pants are so tight. Lucky it's winter.
    I know exactly how you are feeling, I'm hoping it's a big positive for you xxx oh is it I was going to see it but I might wait a while glad to hear you kept busy today though. Good luck Hun will be thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso Google tells me they are good too as I have no idea and Heyside did also. Yeah I think it's stress flares up ibs etc and medications. I hope it settles too I am so bloated my pants are so tight. Lucky it's winter.
    I know exactly how you are feeling, I'm hoping it's a big positive for you xxx oh is it I was going to see it but I might wait a while glad to hear you kept busy today though. Good luck Hun will be thinking of you xxx
    Thanks @Rosie8888. I really appreciate it. Enjoy your Friday night xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso same to you Darl, have a nice and relaxing night with happy thoughts xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso and @Zowiebluebell - Good luck ladies for tomorrow will be thinking of you both xx
    @mrsparso - Good idea that you kept busy today, even if the movie wasnt the best choice for keeping emotions in check (I have the book of that movie, want to read that first). Maybe your emotional side is your hormones kicking in x