Closed Thread
Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @mrsparso and @Gagingi hoping af isn't too far away. Unfortunately @Gagingi my af is always light but I have been reasured that isn't an issue as long as the lining is thick enough at transfer, it usually only lasts 3/4 days as standard.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies DH and I were just looking at dates and we're a bit confused about things. The lady i spoke to today told me they count the start day for pregnancy from egg collection. She said we see Wazza/Charlotte when I'm 7 weeks but according to our calculations I'll be just over 6 weeks when they've booked me in. I always thought the date started from the 1st day of my last cycle. Can anyone shed any light? I don't want to have my scan too early and be disappointed not to see anything but at the same time don't want to wait longer than i have to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @mrsparso - just read you have your BFP! I hope that HCG keeps rising.. When is the next HCG blood test?? It's like a day takes 50 years to go by...
    Thanks @pingc383. I actually had my second blood test today. So now i await my first scan. You are definitely right about time moving in slow motion!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think @mrsparso they say they count from EPU as in ivf we might have had a long stimulation prior to that. To calculate how many weeks you are you then put two weeks ontop of EPU. Not sure if I have made sense there lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside. Ok i think we get it. So if we add on the 2 weeks that means i will be just over 7 weeks at the scan. Ok that's good. Was worried i was going to have to wait an extra week!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@mrsparso Hey Hun you are only a few days behind me. So I am 6 weeks today and have a scan with wazza Friday next week being 7 week. So I had my transfer on a wed and yours was sat wasn't it?
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 08-07-2016 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hey Hun you are only a few days behind me. So I am 6 weeks today and have a scan with wazza Friday next week bring 7 week. So I had my transfer on a wed and yours was sat wasn't it?
    Yeah that makes sense @Rosie8888. I was meant to have an appointment with Charlotte on the Monday after you but she couldn't fit me in with her till the Wed. So I'll be 7 weeks and 2 days i think. Ok feeling a lot less confused now. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso oh it's ok it still all confuses me too. Are you going to book in to see an ob?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso oh it's ok it still all confuses me too. Are you going to book in to see an ob?
    Yeah we will use an ob but I can't decide whether i should wait until we've had the scan until i try and book in. But i know they're hard to get into. What are you thinking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I booked in to see charlotte. I figured If anything goes not good I can cancel. I didn't want to miss my chance with her. Her receptionist was so lovely on the phone and said there is no such thing is booking them to early to make sure you get a spot etc. So touch wood all is good I see her Aug 2nd

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-07-2016)