Closed Thread
Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsparso I'd try to trust in the nurses' advice. It's doubled at 2.4 days - did you test the same time of day? Either way your number was high to start with. With your progesterone it is purely driven by medication at this stage and they want it over 30, so no worries there. I know it is stressful. I was an increasingly nervous wreck through the first trimester. You go from the TWW to a 12-week-wait! They should warn us about how stressful it can be. I've been reading about IVF PTSD and it is very true. Try not to worry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside. I know I'm probably just being a stress head. I think going through this process we learn to over analyze everything. Definitely counting down to that scan. Any sign of AF yet?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Rosie888. Yes that's true that they likely would have made changes if they were worried. Just counting down now to the scan. When is yours booked in for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I just made an appointment for Dr Warren Deambrosis and his next available is April 2017!!! I added myself to the cancellation list and hoping they have a cancellation before then!
    @pingc383 welcome. Wazza's awesome so would be worth the wait until next year, but many ladies get offered a cancellation and he also just decides to work back some days, so fingers crossed you get in much sooner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gagingi that is really good advice. I did test at about the same time but it was one day early. So yes hopefully by tomorrow the numbers have continued to grow. Just have to try and stay positive for the scan now. You are right about the constant waiting game. With DS i was always worried about something different at each different stage. My hubby tells me i will now never stop worrying! How are you traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pingc383 - Welcome hun, hopefully you get a cancellation hun x
    @mrsparso - The wait is definitely hard and we are bound to worry after everything we have been through. I thought af would have been here tomorrow but I usually get spotting first and haven't had any of that so maybe not. I have had a little cramping but nothing major but I don't tend to get too much anyway so who knows lol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 welcome to the thread. It's quite likely you will manage to jump ahead with your appointment with Wazza. I jumped ahead 8 months when i got in to see him!! So hopefully you will get fast tracked too. Definitely worth the wait to see him. He's brilliant ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping it doesn't keep you waiting too long @Heyside. I'm excited for you to be starting another cycle ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso scan for me is Friday next week so a week to go. I have had crazy head aches the last 2 days. I figure they would of adjusted something if they were worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I hope the wait for AF is short. I think I heard that with Synarel it will be lighter. I don't know if you've been on it before whilst awaiting AF, or if you've heard that too? Good luck Hun.