Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks lovely xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris sending good vibes for your 2 embies xox
    @mrsparso hope your bt results have doubled well, fingers crossed
    @Heyside im glad you're able to get going again so soon coz i know thats how you like to be xox
    Afm just checking the countdown to athens everyday, 11 weeks, 2 days, 6 hours to go....wishing i could win the lotto so i could go NOW :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They said my blood test results were good. HCG hadn't quite doubled every two days. Went from 792- 4381. For day 6 by my calculations it should be at 6336. My prog had dropped from 859 - 523 but she said that's still a good number. What do you think ladies? Should i be worried about my numbers? Scan scheduled for 20th July. Wazza will be away so will see Charlotte.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies....been MIA for awhile, trying to catch up on work as I've been very very slack, one of the draw backs working from home, you can get very lazy.

I've been reading along and want to send out BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! for the recent BFP . I'm sure there are more just around the corner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm actually popping on to see if anyone has any DHEA that they won't be needing. I have a friend who will be seeing Warren but is going to start on his supplements and her previous FS suggested she takes DHEA, but said they couldn't prescribe it for her, which I thought it was strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso i dont really have anything useful to add but im thinking of you and that info doesnt sound bad? Its seems pretty good and could have been much worse?. Im sorry thats not much help though. Your hcg levels are rising and sound pretty close to doubling. I dont know how to advise you about worrying. I worry about everything ivf related no matter what stage im at or the positive info they give me, so if you feel worried, at least thats normal, not fun but totally understandable. I could suggest trying not to think about it and distracting yourself or going to bed and crying, thinking about it constantly and googling everything you can. So either of those options or somewhere inbetween is usually where im at. To be honest and serious though, i reckon if they said the numbers were 'good' maybe try to trust in that coz they would tell you if you needed to be worried, im sure. Sigh...i guess we cant do anything except wait for the scan and maybe think, you survived the 2 week wait and the scan is less time than that to wait for. And... i guess this is all part of the process, waiting for bloods and each milestone scan, then birth, and if that all works out then you get to spend the rest of your life worrying about your kid. I think this worrying thing is part of the journey of motherhood and it wont go away because its all a part of the journey (uuugh- i sound like dr phil). You're a strong lady and you are making significant progress xox i always had a suspicion that if i ever got a bfp, that would be when the worrying really began so i think i can definately sympathise even if i cant give any proper advice. Anyway, im waffling but just wanted you to know i care xox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @gorgeousgeorge. You are right that the worrying never stops! I'm trying to remain positive but think I will continue to feel like a crazy stress head until i have that first scan! I'm so excited for you and your upcoming trip. You must feel like time is moving in slow motion! Hope you are able to keep busy to help the time go faster xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (08-07-2016),Heyside  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso thanks for being excited for me, im excited for you too. You go be a crazy stresshead then i reckon and be extra kind to yourself and buy youself lots of nice things and eat lots of chocolate or whatever things make you happy. (Lol, i am excited, ive already started packing my suitcase yet also worried. Im currently researching if i can get early release of super for overseas ivf on case my first try is a disaster coz I'll be flat out in debt after this. Lol, only 11weeks, 6 days and 1 hour left to keep worrying about that ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @gorgeousgeorge - Oh I am so excited for you to go Greece hun you have waited so long for this. I would be the same as you counting the days and weeks and crossing them off the calendar as you go. Thanks hun yes I like to get going again I like the new hope.
    @mrsparso - Try and relax hun those numbers sound good to me and the nurses would have let you know if they were concerned. I know each wait is nerve wracking but hopefully the wait until scan goes quickly and is reasurring x
    @Gen72 - Hi hun hope you are well and the pregnancy is going well. Sorry can't help with the DHEA, do you mean Warren has said he can't prescribe it or her old fs who suggested it in the first place?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso if they didn't change your meds or request another blood test before scan surely that's a good sign? I have everything crossed for you honey. And yes now we have a new thing to stress and be anxious about
    @Gen72 thank you
    @gorgeousgeorge I hope the time goes really fast for you. Xx