Closed Thread
Page 13 of 125 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keepontryin13 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun, I am in agreement with the other girls it doesnt sound like its likely to be af so could most definitely be some sort of implantation, really hoping so hun good luck x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (05-07-2016),Keepontryin13  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hey ladies what is safe to take for reflux? I have 2nd BT tomorrow and so nervous and anxious again .
    Sorry @Heyside i don't know much about the reflux side effect of things but i do want to wish you all the best for your BT tomorrow. I reckon considering the nausea etc that you've been having that little embie is growing nicely. But i know you won't feel less stressed until you get those results. Fingers crossed xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies what is safe to take for reflux? I have 2nd BT tomorrow and so nervous and anxious again .
    Sorry @Rosie8888 I don't know about the reflux, but am pretty sure a friend with constant reflux had to go off some meds when TTC. You could ring poison information? Good luck with the BT. I'm crossing everything for you. If it's any consolation I had about an hours sleep the night before my second BT (it was more anxiety provoking for me than the first one). I did HPT at about 4.30am and that is how I got the hour of sleep. Hugs and baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie888 - Good luck for tomorrows bt hun hoping your numbers have risen nicely you seem to be having lots of symptoms now so all is sounding good. As for the reflux I had it throughout my whole pregnancy with DD and would constantly wake with it during the night which scared me slightly at times. I never took anything for it though but I am sure there will be something you can take if you ask the nurses.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso thank you for well wishes. I am hoping that's the case and it's not me feeling bla from anxiety. Thank you and will keep you posted.
    @Gagingi good idea, I might pop my head in and ask the Kate or Kendal tomorrow what can I take while I'm there for bloods. I feel how you did. I wanted to do a home test and I forgot to buy one before when I was at shops earlier dammit. What is ttc? Thanks Hun being on 12 for my results tomorrow I wish I could fast forward lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you. I'm hoping that's the case and symptoms aren't anxiety. I had a nap when j got home from work and woke up with vomit in my mouth from the reflux. With lack of Bm has set of reflux also grrrr. How did you cope with not taking anything. You strong lady ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be honest @Rosie888 it took me a long time to realise it was reflux I thought I kept waking in the night with difficulty breathing which I put down to DD and the size of my belly as my pregnancy progressed. I was oblivious to it being reflux until I spoke to a midwife about my symptoms and reslised it was the reflux that was effecting my breathing. Hopefully you get it sorted though hun as its started early for you x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@Heyside wow that's crazy. Glad you found out in the end. Normally I just scull some gavison and that helps. But not sure if I can take it so I'll ask tomorrow xx thanks again xx I hope you are keeping well xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 I also found crinone gave me reflux and heartburn, that's if you're still on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today honey.