Closed Thread
Page 12 of 125 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng , cream sauces? That's a good idea home made :-) how was your fish? How do you know if you got toxoplasmosis ? If you were to eat at someone like indooroopilly shopping centre for lunch what would you eat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 fish was good - got it fresh and was suppose to be my dinner before the pizza got in the way . Nice fatty piece of silver perch for omega 3 boost!

Toxoplasmosis - I just make sure everything is super cooked (or over cooked if I'm concerned). Have had to say goodbye to by beloved steaks (I like them rare!) and substituted with things like a super tomato based beef stroganoff where I slow cook the beef to make sure it's definitely cooked.

Indro ...
    (1) I'm on bed rest so now you're just rubbing it in!!!
    (2) I'd prob go to the Hakataya Ramen it's a hot noodle soup with very thin pieces of meat which you can drown in the hot soup to make sure it's cooked. They also have a sesame grinder that you can DIY add (extra nutrients and very yummy). I tend to stick to the Asian stores cos they always serve meals hot!
    (3) If it's just a snack, maybe hot kfc chips or a small roast meal with veg?
    (4) If in doubt, you can always ask them to nuke or reheat it to extra hot and explain to them you're pregnant. Most people are happy to oblige if you ask nicely.

@Gagingi pizza - beef & onion? add mushroom/spinach if you want an extra veg boost. Fish wasn't bad - soy, ginger, garlic, shallots ... YUM!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng oh that sounds delicious . Ok that all makes sense then.
    I work down the road from indro and often go get lunch from lunch there. How much longer are you in bed rest for? That's a great idea to get them to Nuke it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 not sure, will find out next Mon how long bed rest gets extended.

I'd also stay away from any salad places, cold foods and curry places. The latter sometimes gets re-cooked and mixed in with leftovers so not as safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I hate the taste of reheated meat so I'll be safe with that.
    Hopefully you go off bed rest soon and feel well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls - Had an FET last Wednesday so 6DP 5DT. Just went to the loo and am spotting a small amount of pink/brown.....I'm on 6 x 200 pessaries a day and had my last 1500 pregnal last night...so thought that would cover AF showing up early..Called Kate and she said just to keep an eye on things and pop an extra pessarie this arvo!! Seems bizarre as I always bleed day of blood test or a couple days later..never really early. Could this be implementation bleeding?
    Last edited by Keepontryin13; 05-07-2016 at 15:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Hey girls - Had an FET last Wednesday so 6DP 5DT. Just went to the loo and am spotting a small amount of pink/brown.....I'm on 6 x 200 pessaries a day and had my last 1500 pregnal last night...so thought that would cover AF showing up early..Called Kate and she said just to keep an eye on things and pop an extra pessarie this arvo!! Seems bizarre as I always bleed day of blood test or a couple days later..never really early. Could this be implementation bleeding?
    Hey @Keepontryin13 I hope it is a little implantation bleed you had. It's definitely possible. Could it also be the crinone/pessaries causing a bit of irritation? Like you said it's prob too early to be AF especially with all the meds. I was in the dreaded 2ww last week and kept worrying i was getting AF and some of the other ladies tried to reassure me also that it was unlikely due to Wazza's assortment of meds. Hopefully it settles down for you so you can worry less. Sending good vibes to you. The 2ww is just the worst 😕

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (06-07-2016),Rosie8888  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mrsparso. Not sure if it's the pessaries as I have been (TMI) using the back door as I don't have time in the day to lay down after each one! Have been using crinone just once at night and once in the morning. Seems to have settled for now....hopefully it's stays away! Less than a week till BT...it never gets easier

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keepontryin13 I'd be optimistic it might be implantation spotting. I hope that is the case . I cannot see how you'd get AF with all of the meds you're on.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (06-07-2016),Rosie8888  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies what is safe to take for reflux? I have 2nd BT tomorrow and so nervous and anxious again .