Closed Thread
Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Do you know when Dr M does intralipids? Does Wazza not charge as much? I assumed it was same cost?

Actually, hyst and flush during EPU is a fantastic idea...!! I might do that and then just do nkc biopsy with Dr M. That might be best. So Dr M can treat me for NKC and other immune issues.. That's great!

I might do intralipids with Dr M, only cos he does it for longer than 4 hours. How much does Wazza charge for intralipids? Do you know?
    I have never done intralipid with wazza so don't know how much he charges, , maybe other brissie ladies can answer this. Dr m charges 650 for intralipid but he does it at a much slower speed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Btae - when you were cycling to bank embryos, did you do any intralipids or are you only starting it this cycle because you're transferring at the end of it?
    I am doing immune protocol including intralipid because we will be transferring after EPU this cycle. If you are doing a banking cycle then you won't need to do intralipid just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Enjoy Bali @Btae x
    Thanks Hun, looks like we will be stimming around the same time, how are you?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Grace1  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I was just wondering when you made your apt/when was your original apt was for...trying to gauge how long you've been waiting for a cancellation...I have a friend on the list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't pay for any of my intralipids...it was all billed through to my health fund.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 @ pinggc383 Warren doesn’t have an age cut off…after2yrs of IVF we finally got to see Warren and I was already 43. Warren was our3rd FS and after 2hrs with him our heads were spinning. We regret not seeinghim sooner as maybe a few years earlier he may have been able to do somethingwith our eggs. It was a reality check that is for sure and he gives you hisbest advise, which in our case was to use donor eggs. Thankfully I don’t havelining issues but I did have old egg issues. We had done a cycle with my sisterhowever her eggs were worse than mine. He recommended we not use her again andto not do another cycle. Against his recommendations we did another cycle, ourfirst with Warren...but in the end we did use donor eggs and can't wait to meour little wriggler!
    As the other ladies have indicated…he will do all hecan for you whether you decide to use your own eggs or move on…but ultimatelyhe will only advise and you have to make the best decision for you.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (25-09-2016),Charlie74  (25-09-2016),Grace1  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, have you heard of the book it starts with an egg? A friend has just read it and did some of the stuff in the book. As she has really bad lining is 27 and wazza spoke about surrogate to her etc. Any way she has just done a cycle and is pupo and wazza can not believe the change in her body and lining and eggs. She has no support for lining where as last cycle she was inserting stuff left right and centre for it. X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 yeah warren said her insides were completely different to last cycle. She has stage 4 endo and mild pcos also. She loves the book also. Hoping it can bring you luck also xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (25-09-2016),pingc383  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    Thanks Hun, looks like we will be stimming around the same time, how are you?
    Yeah good thanks, AF due late next week so yes we'll be cycling together! There's going to be quite a few of us for October I think x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies, for those of you taking baby aspirin, do you stop taking it when AF arrives?
    Hun I didnt but my af weren't very heavy.