Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4 | Page 107 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1173
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Lol @nicole83! Ever since you started the very first thread, the man has been run off his feet!! He can thank you for the 5am-midnight 7 days a wee schedule lol
    Haha well he always did the 5am appointments but charlottes only been on the scene for a short while so... that would explain a few things. Glad he's helping so many others just like me couldn't keep him a secret.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (17-09-2016),pingc383  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

We saw Wazza for the first time last Thursday. We were with him for at least 90 minutes! He took a really detailed history from both of us & asked so many questions as well as giving us HUGE amounts of info. He also did a physical exam on both of us which is a big deal in my eyes- our last FS at Monash didn't ever do a single physical exam on us.

The girls that work for him are lovely, & He had us laughing from the minute he introduced himself, he really does have a such a great personality. He was warm, caring & empathetic. For the first time we feel like someone actually gives a sh!t about us and that if there is ANY chance of us having a baby it will be with Wazza's help- if he can't help us I don't think anyone can.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charlie74 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-09-2016),Gagingi  (19-09-2016),LillyM  (19-09-2016),nicole83  (19-09-2016),pingc383  (19-09-2016),Rosie8888  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really hoping he works his magic on you @Charlie74!! I'm hoping they call me soon to fill a cancellation!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pingc383 For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    We saw Wazza for the first time last Thursday. We were with him for at least 90 minutes! He took a really detailed history from both of us & asked so many questions as well as giving us HUGE amounts of info. He also did a physical exam on both of us which is a big deal in my eyes- our last FS at Monash didn't ever do a single physical exam on us.

The girls that work for him are lovely, & He had us laughing from the minute he introduced himself, he really does have a such a great personality. He was warm, caring & empathetic. For the first time we feel like someone actually gives a sh!t about us and that if there is ANY chance of us having a baby it will be with Wazza's help- if he can't help us I don't think anyone can.
    He is amazing and very thorough. Always makes you feel relaxed. I really hope he helps you honey 😀

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (19-09-2016),LittleDove  (19-09-2016),Rosie8888  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    i hope you all don't mind me visiting in here again. I know this is a Wazza thread but has anyone had CM as their Fs and if so - is she as good as Wazza? (The receptionist said she's really doing her own thing now and not consulting with Wazza about treatment plans etc)...I know I can get an appointment with her MUCH sooner !!! No time to waste here - the clock is ticking VERY loudly....any advice/thoughts greatly appreciated...(pm me if you like)... Thanks lovelies xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    i hope you all don't mind me visiting in here again. I know this is a Wazza thread but has anyone had CM as their Fs and if so - is she as good as Wazza? (The receptionist said she's really doing her own thing now and not consulting with Wazza about treatment plans etc)...I know I can get an appointment with her MUCH sooner !!! No time to waste here - the clock is ticking VERY loudly....any advice/thoughts greatly appreciated...(pm me if you like)... Thanks lovelies xx
    I've got my first appt with CM this wed - I couldn't wait for Wazza either. Keen to hear of others responses to this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had Charlotte as my FS and couldn't ask for a more caring down to earth doctor. She does follow Warrens protocols and I know she consulted with him on my issues alot. I didnt want to wait for Wazza (only because my clock was ticking) and knew Charlotte was the next best thing. We travelled a 12 hour round trip every time we needed to see her. After 13 failed cycles I'm now 15 weeks pregnant after only 2 cycles (1 stim and 1 frozen). Would highly recommend her as she was my 4th FS so by this stage we definitely knew what we looking for!! A couple of weeks ago her waiting list was only 3 months...not sure now???

P.S. I was at the stage where I thought our only option was donor eggs but she said she didnt think we we needed to go down that path! I'm glad I listened to her!!!

Good Luck
    Last edited by Keepontryin13; 19-09-2016 at 15:10.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crap, maybe I should ask to go on her waiting list, although I don't think I can be on both Wazza and CM's cancellation list, is that right? It has to he one or the other, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepontryin13 thanks for taking the time to write about your experience.
    It gave me so much hope! Exactly the kind of things we need to read more often after multiple failed cycles...

I'm curious: what made the difference compared to all your previous cycles? Was is the protocol only? Or Did she find an issue that wasn't detected before?

12hrs trip!!! Wow.
    Can I ask you how many times in total you had to go and for how long? I have no idea how long is the very first appt for ex, and I'll have to organise flights and accommodation very soon...
    @ange1111 and @Grace1 - I have booked an appt with Charlotte on Dec (yes, around 3months wait at the moment) since I couldn't see Warren before July next year.

Charlotte is Warren's protégée. He trained her in the purpose of eventually replace him when he retires. Just the fact that he picked her gives her so much credit! At least imo.
    @ange1111 you're lucky, you're seeing her next week! How exciting!
    I can't wait to have your feedback!

But again, I read only good things about her before booking my appt with her

Really cannot wait to see her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Crap, maybe I should ask to go on her waiting list, although I don't think I can be on both Wazza and CM's cancellation list, is that right? It has to he one or the other, right?
    @pingc383, not sure if Charlotte has a cancellation list but I know for a fact that u can book with Warren (and be on his cancellation list) as well as booking with Charlotte, since it's what I've done.
    3 months wait with Charlotte will be probably sooner than your appt with Warren?

Up to you hun... To me, waiting till July was not an option although I still booked it just in case.

Hope that helps