Closed Thread
Page 101 of 125 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna how are you traveling lovely? 29 weeks! That's so exciting. Have you started purchasing some of your big baby items yet?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 how are you going? Have the migraines settled down? Hope you are feeling well. Are you 16 weeks now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    @Chyna how are you traveling lovely? 29 weeks! That's so exciting. Have you started purchasing some of your big baby items yet?
    Hi honey, thanks for thinking of me. Am ok thanks had my Nanna's funeral today so a bit out of it. 'Vegemite' is going really well thanks, lots of kicks and I'm definately getting more of an eggy shape. Seeing ob tomorrow for a scan and check up. Been feeling really good actually trying to go for a walk everyday which is helping. Have our cot, change table, bassinet, pram and car seat. Had them on layby. How are you going? Have you got some of yours yet?
    Last edited by Chyna; 15-09-2016 at 22:42.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies that were on cyclocapron - how slowly or fast did you wean down? I have 8 tablets left and really don't want to buy another jar if Warren says I can stop them on Monday. Called his office and because he's on leave until Monday they don't want to advise and said stay on everything as is. The thing is, my hematoma is less than a millimeter in size now (had scan publicly yesterday).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Hi honey, thanks for thinking of me. Am ok thanks had my Nanna's funeral today so a bit out of it. 'Vegemite' is going really well thanks, lots of kicks and I'm definately getting more of an eggy shape. Seeing ob tomorrow for a scan and check up. Been feeling really good actually trying to go for a walk everyday which is helping. Have our cot, change table, bassinet, pram and car seat. Had them on layby. How are you going? Have you got some of yours yet?
    Oh sorry to hear about your Nanna. That's really sad. I'm glad to hear you and your little vegemite are traveling well though. I can't wait to start feeling kicks. Still waiting for the belly to pop too! I didn't pop till 20+ weeks with DS so I'm thinking it might be similar this time. Don't see ob now until after 20 week scan so it feels like a long wait until i get to see bub again!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello to all the lovely pregnant ladies. Im so glad all your little poppets are still sticky and starting to pop out and jiggle around. xox (So hoping this will be me in 20-30 weeks but we'll see :-) )

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso hey Hun I'm going good thanks defiantly improved in all areas. Yes I am 16 weeks now but showing more then that I think haha! I see charlotte next week so I'm excited as it feels so long ago that I sore her. Hope you are well. How are you feeling ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Rosie8888 that's great to hear that you are traveling well. I'm going well also. Don't see my ob now till after 20 week scan so feel like that's ages away! Still waiting for my belly to pop. The only belly i have at the moment is an extremely bloated one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @ange1111 - how long were you on the cancellation list? I'm hoping I get a call back soon too!!!! What day next week is your appointment? I did see out of pocket costs of $3400 (for a stim cycle) with Wazza, so I wonder if she charges the same.
    thanks hon. I wasn't on cancellation list but booked back in May...
    Thanks for info on the cost. Wonder if anyone else knows for sure too. I'm scared to go ahead with out knowing the costs... X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I'm feeling so postive for you. How many days to go?
    @MrsParao great to hear that you are doing well :-) I know the feeling I hate waiting. I have popped but also gained an extra fair few kilos. My engagement ring hasn't fitted in over 2 weeks :-(