Closed Thread
Page 100 of 125 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rosie8888 hello lovely, last i heard from heyside her transfer failed so she was taking some time off bubhub to take a bit of a break until she was ready to decide what to do next. So im sure she's ok and hoping she's enjoying life and a break from ivf stress
    How is everything going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Has anyone spoken to @Heyside. I really hope she is ok
    I tried private messaging her but no response. Think she really needed the break. Really hope she is ok also

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @LittleDove that's excellent news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge the poor love. I have met her before epu and transfer she taught me so much about IVF and the process :-( my heart breaks for her. Good on her taking the much needed break though.

I am good can't complain. See charlotte next week for my 17 week check up. Hoping to find out sex. How about you ? Not long for you to go woooooh

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should correct that - breaks my heart for all ladies that go through this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (14-09-2016),softshellcrab  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me posting. I haven't posted in this thread since making it many years ago and I'm so happy it's still going and helping so many Wazza patients connect.

Anyway, my question is for those of you who have had a subchrionic hematoma while pregnant. I am 9 weeks today and have been on wazza's long list of meds for about 3 weeks when he first discovered the bleed on scan. Thankfully I haven't lost any blood this time around (also had a hematoma with dd2 in 2013!).

Can anyone remind me when (how many weeks pg) he suggests going off the meds? Is it a straight cut off or wean down?

I'm on cyclocapron, clexane, progynova, provera, Valium, pessaries.

My last scan showed bleed has reduced considerably so now I'm tossing up if I call to make an appointment for another scan so I have a plan of what meds to go off and when.
    Hi @nicole83. I also had some problems with bleeds in the early stages of pregnancy. I started seeing my ob at 8 weeks. At that point I'd had one bleed. Then at 9 weeks i had another one. Ob suggested i come off the meds as he thought they could be the reason i was having the bleeds. I stopped taking everything straight away except for the pesseries and i weaned off the panafcort gradually. I didn't have any problems with bleeds after that. I think maybe some ladies need those meds but it seemed that my body wasn't responding very well to having them. Perhaps you could be the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hi @nicole83. I also had some problems with bleeds in the early stages of pregnancy. I started seeing my ob at 8 weeks. At that point I'd had one bleed. Then at 9 weeks i had another one. Ob suggested i come off the meds as he thought they could be the reason i was having the bleeds. I stopped taking everything straight away except for the pesseries and i weaned off the panafcort gradually. I didn't have any problems with bleeds after that. I think maybe some ladies need those meds but it seemed that my body wasn't responding very well to having them. Perhaps you could be the same?
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I thought the same when I had a very large bleed/hematoma with dd2 but this bub has come along naturally so I wasn't on any fertility meds. Warren just put me on them when he discovered the bleed. I've decided to wean off now though. Scan today showed the hematoma was less than 1mm in size. I only have a few cyclocapron as well so don't want go to buy another jar when it's probably not needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone, I've got an appt Charlotte next week and am unorganised...been stemming with a low cost place while waiting for appt.

Does anyone know fees for Charlotte for a full stim?
    Does she deal with intralipids/ immune stuff, or doesnt believe in it?
    Anyones DH need a TESE - does she do this/ arrange someone else to do?
    Does she do laps?
    Anything else I should know?

THANK YOU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @LittleDove!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I thought the same when I had a very large bleed/hematoma with dd2 but this bub has come along naturally so I wasn't on any fertility meds. Warren just put me on them when he discovered the bleed. I've decided to wean off now though. Scan today showed the hematoma was less than 1mm in size. I only have a few cyclocapron as well so don't want go to buy another jar when it's probably not needed.
    That sounds like a good plan. All the best