Closed Thread
Page 10 of 125 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I know what you mean about hungry I feel it's all I've done today. Carbs sounds yummy though haha! This morning I was nauseous but had to snack go get rid of it, wasn't as bad as last 2 days. Feel good now. Yeah I have been crampy too just not today. I wonder what it is? I'm getting anxious for my blood test on wed just want it now ! Haha!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso I know what you mean about hungry I feel it's all I've done today. Carbs sounds yummy though haha! This morning I was nauseous but had to snack go get rid of it, wasn't as bad as last 2 days. Feel good now. Yeah I have been crampy too just not today. I wonder what it is? I'm getting anxious for my blood test on wed just want it now ! Haha!
    Glad to hear your nausea has been a bit better. I think i got told last time the cramping is the uterus expanding. It still makes me feel paranoid and I find myself constantly doing undie checks. Such a weirdo! But i think after all we go through to get preggo it just makes me more paranoid. I'm sure your BT results are going to be really good on Wed and that'll make you feel a bit more relaxed I'm sure ☺

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gagingi - Marg said it takes 10+ working days and my next appointment is before that. Good to know SNP has a faster return date! Will call Friday to check

I've never gotten this far so really wanting to get the all clear ASAP as well as off bed rest. I'm quite sure Charlotte mentioned u/s but I must have forgotten!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes that makes sense then. I think once I get the all clear I'll read more info on what's actually happening. I know what you mean I've done it a few times too go for a quick check. Oh my gosh embarrassing but I got the night cramps after certain dreams another lady I chat to had to fill me in what it was baha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso I know what you mean about hungry I feel it's all I've done today. Carbs sounds yummy though haha!
    @Rosie8888 @mrsparso I don't think winter's helping either. I was so hungry I downed a full pizza (half lunch, half dinner) cos I'm right with you on the carbs cravings. 4 weeks ago, all I wanted was grapes and oranges ... that didn't last long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng I hope it tasted yummy at the time that's the main thing grapes and oranges that's different. I want pizza now haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rosie8888 have you been reading up on food safety during pregnancy? That will slow down your eating as it sometimes gets too hard to bother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sumteng how far along are you? CM is only letting me get back to more activity now that I'm in the second trimester. Maybe she'll let you go earlier, but given you've been on bedrest for so long I'd imagine she'll still want you to take it slowly.

PS. Marg told me 10 days too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi yeah I have, like processed meets, cheeses, reheated foods, shellfish, I had a heap of ginger nut biscuits today

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @sumteng how far along are you? CM is only letting me get back to more activity now that I'm in the second trimester. Maybe she'll let you go earlier, but given you've been on bedrest for so long I'd imagine she'll still want you to take it slowly.

PS. Marg told me 10 days too.
    10w4d (not that I'm counting ). I'm not looking forward to going back f/t work, but just enough to ween off meds so my brain actually feels like it does know how to work, even occasionally and at least pretend to function back at work p/t. I can't even remember to take meds on time and it's almost the only thing I have on my "to do" lists apart from channel flipping . It's sitting on a fold out table literally within reach of me, next to the remote *sigh*

@Rosie8888 Dominos $5 pick up! I did go inhale x3 bowls of homemade veggie soup, a berocca and x2 oranges outta sheer guilt in between!