Closed Thread
Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Exclamation Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

Last edited by BH-tech; 06-07-2016 at 15:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso thinking of you Hun xxxx I really hope you do get the bfp. I had the worst anxiety leading up to bt to the point I couldn't eat and closed my self off from everyone. I understand how you are feeling. We are all here for you xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @newbeginnings284 we used GH. As the others have said it is difficult to work out whether it was what made the difference. We had been on Wazza's magical pharmacy for about 6 months when we got our BFP. We followed his instructions to the letter. He also changed our protocol, which appeared to help and I've done better with back-to-back cycles, although they get tiring. We have chromosomal issues - me with advanced maternal age, endo/ademyosis and PCOS and DH with morphology and motility issues. Good luck!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (04-08-2016),Charlie74  (01-07-2016),Chyna  (01-07-2016),Heyside  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside & @ Rosie888 how are you both going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Just had a question about Human Growth Hormones and whether anyone has taken it and had success? I've already gone through one round of IVF with another doc, with 1 egg to test from 10 collected which was abnormal. I have an AMH of 10. I also have issues with egg quality and that's why I'm doing ivf. I've had 4 natural pregnancies all resulting in missed miscarriages. So I'm wondering if HGH could help... I'll be talking to Warren about it again on day 6 but thought I'd put it out there in the meantime ☺
    @newbeginnings284 I think you should just give it a try for the next cycle and see how you go. That's all you can do, really. Yes, it's a **** load of money to just 'try' it but you never know for yourself if you just give it a go
    AFM I tried it last cycle and it made no difference. I still am not pregnant and still have nothing to freeze at the end of it all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna I'm good thanks, heading to warrens shortly for more scripts. I'm going to ask what my levels were in the bloods not that I would have any idea what they mean I'm still really anxious I guess until the 2nd blood and scan is done then I will feel relaxed and happy. How are you? X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gagingi - I love reading your posts hun they give me so much faith that this can happen, hopefully the back to back cycles work well for me too x
    @Chyna - All ok here thanks love just busy sniffing and getting ready to cycle yet again. I enjoyed an afternoon out with my friend yesterday who knows what we are going through she good support, we put the world to rights and there was cake involved so that was nice.
    @Charlie74 - It sounds like an appointment with Wazza will be good for you hun he will probably do a hystroscopy to rule know what he is dealing with before he plans treatment so hopefully you will know where you stand. Its good to get a fresh opinion especially if your current fs has no success with your age group. Good luck with it all September is not far away x
    @Rosie8888 - If you were told your numbers were amazing hun I am sure they were but nice to know what they were for reasurrance. Are you feeling any symptoms yet?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@Heyside been thinking of you so much. I'm glad to hear you are doing another cycle and something to focus on. I guess I'm just scared still as I know there is a long way to go and anything can happen. I just hate another Wait to see if levels are rising. I'm going crazy and wanting to do another home test to make sure it still says positive. No real symptoms maybe peeing more but I'm drinking lots of water as Bm is still all over the place. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Chyna I'm good thanks, heading to warrens shortly for more scripts. I'm going to ask what my levels were in the bloods not that I would have any idea what they mean I'm still really anxious I guess until the 2nd blood and scan is done then I will feel relaxed and happy. How are you? X
    That's great honey, ask the girls as they are really good and will explain the numbers. I kept a record of my hcg and progesterone. When is your next scan? I'm so happy for you amd enjoy the ride. I'm going well thanks have booked my 20wk scan for the 11th July so hopefully can find out gender also.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (01-07-2016)