+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    @pointless1 I suspect it was a lot better than you let yourself believe. Your son must get his smarts from someone. Well done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    Today I finally submitted my essay. Nowhere near the quality I like but it is done, my psychologist read through it in our appointment & was impressed by it given she knows the circumstances it has been done through. So now what will be will be as far as marks go.

Now comes the not-so-fun decision of working out whether or not to enrol in cognitive psychology knowing it is a difficult unit but I is a prerequisite for pretty much all I have left to do
    I am not sure if this is helpful but maybe having something to do or look forward to can help with some motivation or even help with your MH.

And congrats for getting the essay done! Even in the hard times you have been able to smash it out and succeed

Similar Threads

1. Mini goals and achievements - need motivation
    By Jontu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-03-2016, 08:27
  2. Please send me some motivation!
    By SAgirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2015, 15:31