+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wobbly tooth

My just turned 5 year old has a wobbly tooth and now I can see a tooth at the back of this wobbly one.I wasnt prepared for this as I thought it happens when kids are six or seven.
    Not sure what to expect.Should I pull out the wobbly tooth as it is bleeding when he eats.
    Help monmies....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Following!

My 6yo has this too, both her front bottom teeth are loose, with the adult ones having erupted behind them - she is saying they are sore, but I don't think they are ready to be pulled - I might get DH to try on the weekend, but I had a go the other day and it made me feel sick, LOL - even to see her wobble them makes me go blah!! I have booked her into the dentist next week, just to make sure everything is okay. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going to call dentist tomorrow.Till this morning everything was fine....and then this happened unexpectedly....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I took my eldest to the dentist a few years back for the exact reason. I was completely freaked out by it but everything is perfectly fine, some kids just have the teeth come through first before the baby teeth fall out. DD4 had a check up last week and all her teeth are growing in like this but they refuse to remove any teeth unless it's actually necessary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like my DS when he was young. He had to get a few baby teeth pulled out by dentist as his adult teeth were coming through . But majority of the baby ones came out on their own with adult teeth behind them

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH had this a couple years ago with a top tooth when he was 7. Adult tooth growing behind it and old tooth sooo wobbly in front of it we didn't notice the adult tooth until he complained one day. I said he 2 options put up with it or let me yank it out. He let me yank it out but I had to buy him a Thomas dvd. Lots of lots and tears for 30seconds then he was fine. The baby tooth up top had to pulled by the dentist as he was elbowed in the face accidentally at school by his bestie and we didn't want the adult tooth to get damaged . Bottom baby teeth he has been known to yank them out himself when wobbly in competition with friends at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took my two daughters to the dentist recently. Our 5 year old has a wobbly tooth that the dentist said she would loose in the next few months. She said anywhere between like 4 and 8 is normal for loosing a first tooth but is usually around the 6 mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Both my girls have lost their first teeth at 5.
    The eldest lost 4 teeth the 6mths before she turned 6

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ds was 5 in April and lost his first tooth last Saturday. It was wobbly for about 2 weeks prior to falling out. His adult tooth is already starting to come up.