+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all three of you for your opinions, it is greatly appreciated having some outsider input here! ☺

I didn't realise positive HPT lines could vary and change so much. I just thought the way they come up orginally is the way they stay!

I don't want to get my hopes up too soon though, to only be disappointed with another negative. So, I'll wait it out a few more days I think, retest with a First Response using my FMU (note: All 3 tests, including the pictured one were in the afternoon/evening) and then head to the doctor's hopefully with another 'positive' in hand ☺

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    That's a good idea. If you are pregnant you would expect the line to be very obvious after a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I would think it would be an obvious line in a few days if it's a real BFP! I really want to grab a First Response and test now but I know it's best to wait it out a little longer. Fingers crossed though 🍀

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly Miracles For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Negative 😮

No period. Over a week late now. Sore breasts and so nauseous but I just did an First Response HPT with FMU and nothing. BFN! 😟

I guess the other tests were just duds/faulty *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Get a blood test..maybe it's just too early to detect the hcg or maybe your one of those people who it doesn't show up for straight away.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly Miracles  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ☺ I did end up going to the doctors yesterday afternoon. She said it's not impossible but unlikely I'm pregnant as her urine test came back negative as well. She's sending me for a blood test anyway to be sure. But she wants me to wait until Friday in case it is simply to early at this point.

I have a feeling those blue dye tests were faulty though if it didn't come up on an First Response or the doctor's test. I find it hard to believe three seperate tests (different boxes, bought seperately) could all be faulty but who knows....😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Miracles View Post
    Thanks ☺ I did end up going to the doctors yesterday afternoon. She said it's not impossible but unlikely I'm pregnant as her urine test came back negative as well. She's sending me for a blood test anyway to be sure. But she wants me to wait until Friday in case it is simply to early at this point.

I have a feeling those blue dye tests were faulty though if it didn't come up on an First Response or the doctor's test. I find it hard to believe three seperate tests (different boxes, bought seperately) could all be faulty but who knows....
    Is it possible you had a chem preg and only a tiny bit of hcg came into your system at that time you tested?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Butterfly Miracles  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't even consider a chemical pregnancy to be honest! I suppose it's really very possible and does explain the positive tests. My heart breaks at the thought though. If it was, it will have been my second chemical plus a miscarriage last year I don't seem to be having luck with this pregnancy stuff 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry it does sound like as chemical hope your ok x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mum7 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly Miracles  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default AF Showed Finally 😟

Well, bright and early this morning, the day of my blood test, I wake up to AF. It's pretty light but I expect it will get heavier as the day progresses *sigh* I think it must have been another chemical afterall. I was hoping for the best and that this one, assuming I was pregnant would stick but obviously its not meant to be 😟