+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default shopkins can anyone tell me more about them please

please can you help me how to find out which shopkins are glow in the dark please.

please can anyone tell me more about shopkins

what they do with them ,

how popular they are

how are they different to playing with any plastic food and pretend shopping roleplay

what would need to be bought to really play with them well
    just the food items or also baskets, fridge, supermarket etc.

thank you.

please can you help me find out which shopkins are glow in the dark.
    Last edited by sylvia1111; 01-07-2016 at 17:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My daughter has a huge pile of these and I have no idea how she's meant to play with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter just uses them like tiny little characters. She makes them all talk to each other and walk around the table etc. she plays with them for ages

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They are all individual little characters with names and faces, which is the big difference between them and other toy food.
    My DD is Shopkins obsessed. We sometimes use her "Little People" and Barbie dolls to play with them, she will push them around in a tiny toy trolley. She has a Shopkins Lego conveyor belt/register that she uses, too.
    Or she loves taking them in the bath and just treats them like characters, uses her imagination and plays out a scene of some sort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both my DD's love them. We went through a patch for about 2 years where they stopped liking them but all of a sudden the last few weeks they are obsessed and want more of them. One of my DD's is collecting the cards and has the folder to store them all in.

They usually do as previous poster has said and make them talk to each other and walk around table. They also have a few Shopkins dolls. Very much into them in this house.

I think the exciting, differing thing about them is they come wrapped so you can't see what you are getting and it's an element of suprise which makes it interesting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They hurt more than lego when you stand on them

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    My four year old DS loves the bloody things - he just plays with them, no accessories or anything just makes the characters talk to each other etc...and yes they freakin' hurt when you step on them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD just likes collecting them, laying them all out/sorting them, drawing pictures of them, ticking off the "shopping list". I guess they are popular for a variety of reasons! I think they're cute

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redcorset For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (29-06-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcorset View Post
    My DD just likes collecting them, laying them all out/sorting them, drawing pictures of them, ticking off the "shopping list". I guess they are popular for a variety of reasons! I think they're cute
    I agree, there's just something addictive about them, even I get excited about opening the blind bags! We ordered a random bunch of 30 shopkins from eBay and I must admit, it was a bit of a thrill when they arrived, lol.
    DD also likes to line them up or group them in categories like they do on the YouTube videos. She loves those bloody videos, too. The woman who just films playing with them, ugh!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (29-06-2016),Redcorset  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS has the boy version, trash packs. Uses them as little people they have names and cars etc. I seriously have no idea why he loves them so much.