+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All of the above. And be kind to yourself. If you're finding that hard, ask yourself what you'd say to someone on here or IRL who confided the same things to you. Feed that compassion back to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs OP. Life isn't easy sometimes and sometimes some people get it worse then others. Think of your good days and what gets you through them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    How are you going today OP?
    funnily enough when only waking up in the last half hour (at just after 4pm - DS decided I obviously needed the sleep) I am feeling a little less helpless but now need to get motivated to do the work I was actually planning on doing today. Thanks for asking.

Being kind to myself is not something I'm good at & something that I've been working with several psychologists over the years on. Feel like making no progress in that respecr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Being kind to yourself is hard, it takes a lot of practice, and constant reminders. Your mum won't help in that regard. You probably have her voice on loop whenever you feel you've done something wrong.

Similar Threads

1. How to get a life?
    By Freyamum in forum General depression and blues
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 16-11-2015, 09:22
  2. My life is over.
    By heplusme in forum Feeling alone
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 17-07-2015, 11:08
  3. Failing as an adult: Things I never learnt how to do.
    By CakeyMumma in forum General Chat
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 20:08