Closed Thread
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Juventina im so sorry your first transfer didnt work out xox Its so hard especially when you go all the ways overseas to do it. Did you have any frosties or will you do another fresh cycle? Sept/october is when i am going over too. If you got a bfp on hpt does that mean there was implantation? It must have been hard to see that but be spotting too. I have everything crossed for you for next time.
    No frosties. Only the one egg. Not sure if I posted when it happened but was an early miscarriage. Disheartening to have come back after going through everything with no reward in sight.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juventina

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

Juventina  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juventina

I'm so sorry about your experiences - it seems like you have it all in control for the next trip . Look after yourself xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

Juventina  (08-07-2016),Rhino  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lining 10mm @ day 12

Thanks @stacey10 , didn't find the pomegranate juice yet but will continue to find some as it sounds nice & healthy . The lining ended up measuring the 10mm so Dr Was happy with a few more days to go for transfer .We're running away to a small island for a few days whilst the ED collection occurs & the embryos keep cooking .

The pharmacys are great here , stocked up on the progesterone as recommended on the hub - Thankyou ladies !

On the way back from the clinic we visited the Cycladic Art Museum & saw the Ai Weiwei exhibition which was a nice distraction . Anyone interested in the arts I highly recommend if it's still on -nice little cafe & shop as well .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (08-07-2016),SharonG  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Super withdrawal and oseas ivf?

I know about using supercare to help facilitate early release of super for ivf but anyone ever heard of it being approved for o'seas donor ivf? Just looking at my options in case i need to do more than 1 cycle. I'll give supercare a call but was just wondering if anyone on here has actually tried to do it. Thanks ladies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lucky8 yay for 10mm, i think it can grow 2mm per day but then i got confused about whether that was eggs growing per day. Anyway, its great when they give you drugs and your body responds the way its supposed to. How many eggies n embies did you get mate? (If its ok to ask)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge

I find out later today how many eggs , hopefully more than the 7 my poor little system could produce !! But even so I ended up with 5 blastos so that conversion was quite a Miracle but never stuck . Hopefully a few in the freezer as back up .Just starting on progesterone -more progesterone I have ever been on . Different dr's different standards protocols it seems.

About to hop on a ferry to hydra island for a few days , will update when the dr calls

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge

Interesting question , I never got a chance to find out . I did email the question but didn't receive a response from them !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ovulating

Ladies I am curious, my period finished on Wednesday and started last Friday however my transfer with DE is 26/7, this will be well past my ovulation date, has anyone else done this? I start my meds tmw, had my day 8 scan today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ lissimmo , unless the meds control it - eg enough progesterone & enough oestrogen at the time of ed transfer ?