Closed Thread
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lucky8 the juice bars in the flea market do them and so do some of the restaurants there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lucky8 hope so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @stacey10 !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lucky8 thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo -It's daunting but it will fall into place . I found it easier being here as its all go go go ! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky8 View Post
    @lissimmo -It's daunting but it will fall into place . I found it easier being here as its all go go go ! xx
    hope so x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I know what you mean about the minimal med regimen - I was exactly the same. At the start my cycles were nice and regular, but of course 2 months ago went haywire ... so I was put on a bcp to bring it back into line. Just started the DE cycle meds, so progynova and that's it! When are you heading over? We leave next Thursday, and arrive in Athens the following Monday - straight to see Dr Nikos and see where we go from there! Starting to get very real!!!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (06-07-2016),Rhino  (07-07-2016),SharonG  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge I know what you mean about the minimal med regimen - I was exactly the same. At the start my cycles were nice and regular, but of course 2 months ago went haywire ... so I was put on a bcp to bring it back into line. Just started the DE cycle meds, so progynova and that's it! When are you heading over? We leave next Thursday, and arrive in Athens the following Monday - straight to see Dr Nikos and see where we go from there! Starting to get very real!!!!
    @AngelD Oooh that is very exciting! Not long to go now. I'll be dollowing your journey and wishing you all the best xox Im going over to embryoland late september, so in about 11 weeks! I wish i was there now actually!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (07-07-2016),Rhino  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those of you heading over soon. We arrived back last night and just working out our next steps to go back in Sep/Oct. I'm incredibly sad but still hopeful for a positive outcome.
    Again I can't stress how wonderful Dr Nikos is.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (07-07-2016),AnnaMM  (07-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (07-07-2016),Rhino  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juventina im so sorry your first transfer didnt work out xox Its so hard especially when you go all the ways overseas to do it. Did you have any frosties or will you do another fresh cycle? Sept/october is when i am going over too. If you got a bfp on hpt does that mean there was implantation? It must have been hard to see that but be spotting too. I have everything crossed for you for next time.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Juventina  (09-07-2016),Rhino  (07-07-2016)