Closed Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Lucky8 thanks for clearing that up, i just vaguely remember someone mentioning an aus fs who recommended based on a commission :-) How are you doing @Lucky8? xox
    @gorgeousgeorge

way too too early to call bfn ! It is an incredibly difficult process but you still have a chance .

work is a labour of love , at the moment I'm earning $10 an hour based on the fact I was up til 10.30 last night working ! It helps build the funding baby project ..

2 more days then back home to my comfy bed

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went to Embio in Greece that's why I post on here, to warn others of making the same mistake I first did, I do think you need to have a rounded view of clinics that are posted about as not all ladies have the same wonderful experience and it's good to know the good with the not so good experiences, the reason why I post is that I haven't come across anyone who has had a positive experience at Embio, I also am on a uk forum where it is heavily monitored and censored so there are only ever good things posted about clinics which I think is a shame as there are some clinics that are a little iffy and it's good to know some of these things as then you can take all the info in from the other ladies experiences and decide for yourself if you want to go I didn't see it as an attack on dr k at all, originally, it was jus oldladywantsababy recounting her experience of her time at the clinic and the lack of follow up she felt she received which is a fair comment if that's how she felt. I also felt she was giving Ng gorgeousgeorge some useful info about her d/h and his sperm and to maybe get a second opinion or get some tests done, which usually a clinic would ask to have done before a new cycle has started

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (12-10-2016),kategc  (12-10-2016),lissimmo  (13-10-2016),Oldladywantsababy  (12-10-2016),Yasna  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Wow lots been happening here... I've not been active enough here, to be of any perspective.

But my first try with a Greek clinic was a disaster, we have serve male factor issues. We knew that before hand, we had worse results than using my eggs at home.
    We had our still born daughter the year before, we were beyond shattered and knocked down.

So we re grouped, used our time in Athens to get a plan B C and D
    Hubby was put on a strict regime from a QLD based FS
    If there was no improvement we were going double donor.
    We saw the other clinics too..
    This time so we knew them better.
    We came back with the new plan, and we were very blessed to have our take home baby.

My clinic is not mentioned much here, my experience was good but not with out its issues.
    We are heading back in late October for our two remaining embryos

I was rejected from CC USA program due to a small heart condition.

I've had wonderful support from the ladies here.. Hope this remains for everyone

I'm on my phone, so at the moment I'm not going to comment for personals but will be back later to do so.

Wishing everyone lots of baby dust

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (13-10-2016),Lucky8  (13-10-2016),Yasna  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to barge in. Hello @francesthecat can you share on the strict regime your DH was on for the MFI? I assume it worked? We're considering our options OS for DE and there are minor MFI problems on top of the others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat hi! Its nice to meet you 'in person' :-) i read your whole journey, it was a long one and im so glad you finally got your take home baby :-)
    Our thread has been a bit volatile the last few days but its usually a good place to be :-)
    I was interested to know if you ended up doing donor embryos or using dhs sperm and i hope your next journey ends with another thb xox

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (13-10-2016)

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Time for a new thread ladies ... head over HERE.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-RaryGirl For This Useful Post:

SharonG  (13-10-2016)