Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I hear you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New here

Hi ladies, so I'm new to the forum but am a long time lurker. Just wanted to introduce myself. After many failed OE cycles and miscarriages my dear hubby and I decided to move onto donor eggs. We did our research and found Dr. K . We were ecstatic when we found him and he was always there to answer questions, until we failed. We did a cycle with him and only ended up with 2 embryos from a super young donor. Have only heard from him briefly once.

So after our failed cycle we decided to search out donor egg and own egg guarantee programs in the states. We found a great program with amazing results that guarantee a live birth or you money back. Just wanting to say if any of you don't have success there are other options besides donor embryos. We were told we had a sperm issue but most likely we don't. Hopefully this doesn't offend anyone but just want everyone to know that there are clinics that are much more transparent. Feel free to PM if you would like further details on the programs in the United States. Labs are so important when picking a clinic and the US has some of the best.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldladywantsababy For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016),kategc  (11-10-2016),lissimmo  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge, I have been following your story and see that you only had 2 3d embryos to transfer and Dr K thinks it's a sperm issue, has your partner had a DNA frag test done? Hopefully you get a BFP! Dr K said our issue was a sperm issue too, I've had 3 other FS look at our records and all have said there is no indication of sperm issue, just something to think about.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldladywantsababy For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016),kategc  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby dust to all....

Been ages since I've been on here so have some catch up reading to do....hope ur all gng well on ur journeys n wishing u all huge positives!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 1MoreTry For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino and @AngelD congratulations on ur newsss yayyy!
    @gorgeousgeorge keep those spirits high and hoping for gud news for uuuu!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1MoreTry For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (11-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016),Rhino  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Oldladywantsababy

We have also looked into USA after 3 failed attempts in Greece, and only answer we were given was to try more embryos from embryoland. So we are heading ORM which has the best labourites in the country and offer not PGS they do the CCS testing at Day 5 rather than Day 3 PGS testing.
    Have been so impressed with have professional the clinic is. Our Dr Bankowski explained stats regarding tested embryos via untested and the % of embryos that are viable.
    I know one of the other ladies mentioned how important it was to test them (sorry can't remember who it was) and I wish we had of listened. Regardless of how old your donor is those embryos can still not be viable and clearly has been a issue for us.
    ORM is a bit more expensive than Greece, however having the best Doctors and labourites you can't put a price on that, esp after 3 failed trips to Greece and plenty of failed cycles in Australia.
    They also as oldladyjustwantsaaby mentioned other clinics over there offer amazing grantee programs and donors give you more eggs so after they have had intense testing you will receive more viable embryos.
    Plus you can choose to do it completely anonymous or not with your donor, and you receive an intense medical, educational lifestyle background of the whole family even siblings and grandparents.
    Not on here to upset anyone regarding Greece, but thought I would share where we are up to on our journey.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (11-10-2016),AngelD  (11-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016),Oldladywantsababy  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @siansmum , I PM'd you 😊

https://www.shadygrovefertility.com/affording-care/guarantee-programs

Here is another guarantee program that offers 100% refund. I think you just need to be under the age of 51.

I know the cost may be more but the care ive gotten and constant contact has been great. I needed a game plan to be put in place after our last failed cycle and I didn't receive it. With the guarantee programs it's in their best interest to get you pregnant ASAP. Definitely check out sart.org and call, call, call. I've made so many phone calls and a lot of the consults will be for free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome! @kategc . I just had to speak out and let some of you all know that there are other clinics out there to choose from. Aftercare and planning was so important to me and when I didn't receive it I needed to look elsewhere to a clinic that would change up protocol, give me clear scientific explanations besides it just being "bad luck and try again".

All the best to you and it's so good to see other women not taking "don't worry" for an answer. You'll have to keep us all up to date on your progress. I was so happy with ORM, what a small world, I also spoke to Dr Banksowski. What an amazing, thorough, caring doctor with lots of answers and data to back up my questions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldladywantsababy For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is also bahceci healthcare in fagamusta in northern Cyprus who offer a 3 cycle guarantee as well for about €5600 for those that are interested in guarantee programs

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (11-10-2016),ange1111  (11-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016),Oldladywantsababy  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldladywantsababy View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! @kategc . I just had to speak out and let some of you all know that there are other clinics out there to choose from. Aftercare and planning was so important to me and when I didn't receive it I needed to look elsewhere to a clinic that would change up protocol, give me clear scientific explanations besides it just being "bad luck and try again".

All the best to you and it's so good to see other women not taking "don't worry" for an answer. You'll have to keep us all up to date on your progress. I was so happy with ORM, what a small world, I also spoke to Dr Banksowski. What an amazing, thorough, caring doctor with lots of answers and data to back up my questions.

thank you, we were luck to have been introduced to ORM by a very good friend, and we couldn't be happier with the care we have received so far.
    After our 3rd failed attempt we needed more answers not just don't worry next time will work. After putting so much trust in the process and clinic, we were left so devastated and disheartened and started looking at the care and other things and pleased we did, as it made us questioning things and look else where and now we have new hope.
    All the best with your up coming trip look forward to hearing how it goes xx

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (11-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016)