Closed Thread
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Natalie73 I agree with angelD – keep busy!! It’s easier if you keep distracted!
    @gorgeousgeorge - thinking about you - and your two extra stow-aways HOpe your flight was uneventful!!

Questions - should i be getting tired already? I usually bound out of bed in the mornings and am barely able to wake up! And I'm super hot at night (and it's been freezing at night in Perth lately)??!! I was told not to overheat so that concerns me..... (well I think I'll be worrying about many things until 12 weeks!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino - all symptoms I had with my pregnancy. Couldn't believe how fast the tiredness kicked in. I felt like a combustion oven was inside me the whole time.
    How fabulous!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Phia I was starting to worry I may have picked up a bug or something while in Greece ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino, yes you picked something up in Greece ... an embie that is snuggling in, hopefully for the long haul . As Phia said all completely normal - remember your blood volume is increasing, and the next 6 weeks is all about the developing placenta. Get into your GP for all your test forms (more bloods and your dating scan). Once that's all done then go back for your OB referral . The overheating thing relates more to exercise - don't get red-faced - listen to your body, and if you're struggling to do something .... stop, even if it means you don't finish mopping the floor - that's what dh is there for . You're doing great xxxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

Phia  (06-10-2016),Rhino  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD thank you! I am stressing a bit as I started spotting again yesterday. I keep telling myself- 'this is normal' but my mind and heart freak out I am elated one moment and terrified the next - it's quite funny really if I weren't so stressed about it all! It's like I finally got my amazing miracle and am just waiting for it to be taken away. But mostly I do stay positive and pray we'll meet our bundle(s) of joy in a few months!
    @gorgeousgeorge - how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino is the spotting bright red or more like old blood? If you're at all concerned go to your doctor.

I'll let you in on a secret - I had a bleed at 6 weeks - bright red like AF had come to town - but it slowed down pretty quickly, I went straight home and stayed home the next day too. Luckily for me that was the only instance of bright red, but did get some residual old blood afterwards.

Your spotting could just be from an irritated cervix especially considering that you're doing 4 pessaries a day! Maybe see if you can get an early referral to an OB - just to put your mind at ease.

Am I right in assuming this is the first time you've actually had a bfp? Keep doing what you're doing, but if the spotting continues (too long or too much) see your doctor.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @agnelD - yes this is the first time I've had a BFP! The spotting was old blood and not much but scary non the less but yes with 4 pesseries / day I can understand how that could be a cause (good point!) - and it's so disgusting! No fun times with DH that's for sure ! I am still trying to find an OB - hoping to find one coming recommended but so far just complaints! I am waiting for one friend to get back to me - praying she knows someone!!!! I may just go see my own GP next week if I'm still concerned.... thanks for your info/advice though - much appreciated!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, im finally home and all my cats are safe and sound so thats a big blessing in itself. Im doing ok, i think not being very hopeful is making the tww a bit easier so im mainly focusing on how the get the $ to go back and try again :-)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (07-10-2016),Juventina  (11-10-2016),Lucky8  (08-10-2016),Rhino  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome home @gorgeousgeorge! I have everything crossed that you don't need to use 'Plan Z' but completely understand what you're thinking. Keep us posted, when you're ready xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (07-10-2016),Rhino  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    Welcome home @gorgeousgeorge! I have everything crossed that you don't need to use 'Plan Z' but completely understand what you're thinking. Keep us posted, when you're ready xx
    Thank you xox i will do. I have an appointment with gp on wed to try and get a hcg blood test referral so I'll update how that goes. I tried a different gp before i left but he wouldnt give me one without some poas evidence of a bfp! I tried to explain about ivf and that id need to know to stop meds but he didnt want to know. If i have to, im gonna ball my eyes out or tell him its sending me mental and see if that works :-)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (08-10-2016),Rhino  (10-10-2016)