Closed Thread
Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino sounds like your uterus is starting to accommodate the emby(s) I had the same crampy feelings in the first few weeks. The headache sounds like a tension headache ... grab a hot wheatbag and have a lie down, concentrate on your shoulders - now is the time to be kind to yourself. Everything that you're feeling is completely normal, not surprising, and so very understandable ❤️

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016),Rhino  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Yasna thank you
    @AngelD thanks for that –good to know!! Yes I do believe it’s a tension headache – trying not to jump out my skin and tell everyone (DH wants to wait.... and BT not done yet..... yet he’s the one who told everyone why we were going to Greece so what do I say when people ask?!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016),Phia  (04-10-2016),Yasna  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino my dp was exactly the same - blabbing to so many at his work, before and after our trip, and then stopping me from telling family! Just tell them that the trip went well, but too early to confirm anything yet. Talk to dh about who can know what and when and make sure you're both happy with the plan. It's hard to keep a lid on it - I really struggled with it, and it was a great relief to reach 12 weeks!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016),Phia  (04-10-2016),Rhino  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasna View Post
    Georgy girl do not start stressing, you've had two put back in and that's what I did too and I was lucky to have one beautiful son !! I cant wait to hear your positive news. I'm typing in pink and large so you can feel calm, since pink is soothing apparently. Oh and typing large because I'm happy for you because you are PUPO !!
    @Yasna my dh loves the oregano chips, he says thanks for the recommendation and thanks from both of us for your kind words and positive vibes xox

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Phia  (04-10-2016),Rhino  (04-10-2016),Yasna  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasna View Post
    Georgy girl do not start stressing, you've had two put back in and that's what I did too and I was lucky to have one beautiful son !! I cant wait to hear your positive news. I'm typing in pink and large so you can feel calm, since pink is soothing apparently. Oh and typing large because I'm happy for you because you are PUPO !!
    @Yasna my dh loves the oregano chips, he says thanks for the recommendation and thanks from both of us for your kind words and positive vibes xox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    @Yasna thank you
    @AngelD thanks for that –good to know!! Yes I do believe it’s a tension headache – trying not to jump out my skin and tell everyone (DH wants to wait.... and BT not done yet..... yet he’s the one who told everyone why we were going to Greece so what do I say when people ask?!
    @Rhino i reckon most people dont know anything about ivf, so if they ask id just say 'we dont know yet' and make a sad face and then if you dont say anything else later surely they would assume the worst and not ask again. That should be enough to indicate you're saying "mind your own beeswax" :-) Although im constantly sueprised at how bloody nosey and insensitive people can be ;-) We didnt even tell anyone we were going to greece, now my dh wants to tell people we went for a holiday when we get back coz he's had such a great time and wants to talk about it. Im like, people will think we're mad if we say we just decided to go to europe and left the next day and only stayed for 9 nights!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Juventina  (04-10-2016),Rhino  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=gorgeousgeorge;8577836 i too only had two and none to freeze. 1 did look better than any of mine previously. Im now lying next to her. Do not give up. In the next few days and hours I pray they make a home...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (04-10-2016),Rhino  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those oregano chips I had in Athens were delightful! When I get the urge I buy a pack of Thins chips and get my Greek oregano I got from the Greek deli and I sprinkle them all over. Totally tasty!

I look forward to hearing your good news.

I still need to contact Dr Nikos to let him know I'll be over again. Omg it's only five months away for me!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I so loved those oregano chips as well! So did DH!! And there were some amazing hazelnut and peanut round ball chips - yum!! So glad they're not here - it's hard to stay away from chips as it is
    @Yasna - wow 5 months will go quick (well that's what I'm hoping - so I know this pregnancy is safe!) and you'll be in Greece! Yay!!!

Thanks for comments about how to deal with not telling anyone... At least I get to share here!! I had BT this morning and waiting for the official notification sometime this afternoon Perth time
    @gorgeousgeorge - grow little embie grow

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (04-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got blood test in: Oestradiol is 1122; Progesterone is 37.4;HCG is 1368 and of course PREGNANT!!!! I was dancing around - weird how strong that reaction is - now that it's official

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (04-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (04-10-2016),Juventina  (05-10-2016),Lucky8  (06-10-2016),Tahli  (04-10-2016),Yasna  (04-10-2016)