Closed Thread
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I agree you are still in with a chance this cycle. I had a dreadful OE cycle with only 1 egg collected and had a day 2 transfer but it was the only cycle where I actually got a BFP. Although it didn't work out it was closer than any other cycle. Fingers crossed for you, hopefully 1 or both stick.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alicat77 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (02-10-2016),Rhino  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone. You are right. I am grateful to have 2 embys on board and it could have been much worse xox yesterday was just a big shock i guess but we are ok and still enjoying our holiday :-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (02-10-2016),Rhino  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No matter what we are all here for you - enjoy the rest of your time in magical Greece xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @AngelD and @Rhino that is wonderful news and what an exciting time for you and your families. Wow triplets.
    @gorgeousgeorge dont give up just yet. We ended up doing a 3 day transfer and I knew something wasnt right. We were then advised that we had no others left and the next two weeks were devastating. My DH was however not interested in embryos and wanted it to be his genetically. We knew we had MFI though.
    Well low and behold I was pregnant with a singleton but I am more than happy with that. I am now 33 and 5., I will be going in earlier as not only is our baby transverse but have placenta previa. I'm ok with the C Section and really just want whatever is best for both of us. The pregnancy has been smooth sailing though but its exciting to know that in just over three weeks we will have our baby. Dr Nikos would never have transferred the two if he didn't think they were viable. Though to be honest he was as shocked as we were when we got the positive. He told me in the waiting room in front of everyone and I burst into tears.

Good luck to all the girls. Its certainly an exciting but scary time.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (03-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016),Rhino  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaydee32 wow not long to go! So happy for you!!! Ummm you put my name way to close to that triplets comment (no offense @andelD!) but I'm way too old for that I don't know how I'd cope!
    @gorgeousgeorge I'm praying you're just like jaydee32 and one of your embies sticks!!! i"d love to say both but I know how you were concerned and finding it difficult to chose transfer of one or two... How long are you in Greece for?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (03-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No offense taken @Rhino I'm not sure how we'll cope either, but we'll get there somehow xx. How are you feeling? Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for your bt - keep us posted!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016),Rhino  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jaydee32 that it heartening, thank you for saying that xox 3 weeks! How exciting!!!
    @Rhino were flying home on wednesday, today we are off to nea makri to bisit the site of the battle of marathon which is fitting as im still fighting my battle and feel like im on my own marathon journey. We're staying at a beautiful place near the beach so really looking foraward to it xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge - I hope your stay near the beach is relaxing and peaceful! Have a safe flight home on WEd!! @AngelD I've had a shocking headache all day and few weird cramps the last few days. I'm not taking anything - I just don't want to risk anything. I still can't really believe I have a BFP! I get excited then scared then amazed then worried.... no surprise I have a headache! Also have a sore throat ... but I'm happy and praying these little bubas stay put for the next few months!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    RHINO a line is a line !! not a squinter!!
    Seriously though it sounds like congratulations are in order !!!!

That line was not a squinter !!!

lol flashback !!

why is this so big !!

because im happy for you !!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Georgy girl do not start stressing, you've had two put back in and that's what I did too and I was lucky to have one beautiful son !! I cant wait to hear your positive news. I'm typing in pink and large so you can feel calm, since pink is soothing apparently. Oh and typing large because I'm happy for you because you are PUPO !!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post: