Closed Thread
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont worry about not taking too many meds the cycle is different from OE ivf. They know what they are doing. Proof is in how many babies. Wishing you all the positive baby dust your wsy. Also if Embryoland take a photo against the photo board it appears to release some luck... Or the gods of Athens are watching

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update in Greece

Hi everyone ,

Today I had my lining scan @ day 10 looking okish at 8mm but my greedy dr wants more . Any information on how much the lining grows within a few days typically with prognova ??

Interestingly a taxi driver dropping us off to the clinic said embryoland & Genesis clinic were both highly sought after by the locals with very successful results - I didn't ask for his advice but I think it's very relevant in sharing the local info !! We also dropped into the Iakentro clinic which is where my transfer & DE is co ordinated - Iakentro appealed more to my husbands taste......The Genesis clinic was quite basic but it was very busy indeed with locals .

Transfer scheduled next Wednesday which means we are running away from Athens on one of the smaller islands for a few days before transfer.

Grow lining grow ....
    Last edited by Lucky8; 06-07-2016 at 03:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Go and find some fresh pomegrante juice and drink that, there are a few places that make it, when I was in Athens I had about 4 glasses of it over the 3 days we were there and my lining was 12 at transfer compared to 10 the last transfer and with no pomegrante juice

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (06-07-2016),Rhino  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kcraig View Post
    Dont worry about not taking too many meds the cycle is different from OE ivf. They know what they are doing. Proof is in how many babies. Wishing you all the positive baby dust your wsy. Also if Embryoland take a photo against the photo board it appears to release some luck... Or the gods of Athens are watching
    Thanks for reassuring me. Lol, i will make sure i get a photo then! I also plan to go to the temple of athena nike and say a prayer asking for victory ;-) Hope the old gods are listening :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lucky8 Hope your lining keeps growing. Im not sure how much it grows per day but i think i remember another lady saying, the more pills you take the more it will grow, so i think they can just up your dosage to get more (?) Hope so. @cherryPC was that you who said that about lining? Not sure?
    Have fun in the sunshine my friend. Its 6 degrees in Oz where i live today. Grey skies and rain :-( Soak up some sunshine for me xox
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 06-07-2016 at 10:41.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Georggusgeorge you did not upset anyone , it's a matter of opinion. I'm Embryoland all the way, I never looked at the other clinics because my research had shown me how successful Embryoland is, and I'm one of them being pregnant with twins first go. But this is just my opinion

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (06-07-2016),Rhino  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonG View Post
    Georggusgeorge you did not upset anyone , it's a matter of opinion. I'm Embryoland all the way, I never looked at the other clinics because my research had shown me how successful Embryoland is, and I'm one of them being pregnant with twins first go. But this is just my opinion
    Thank you :-) i just thought that maybe i had offended people by giving my reasons why i didnt choose the other clinics and didnt mean for my post to sound like i was bagging out the others. Then i got all worried that i might have upset people who went to those clinics and i was like, 'oh no, ive upset the one group of people ive found who actually understand what im going through'. Thanks and again, no offence was intended at all.
    How are your little bubbies going? All snuggly and nestled in, i hope xox

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

SharonG  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky8 View Post
    @ lissimmo

Hi , did you have to have a BT to confirm down regulation ? Are you taking any other meds like synarel ?

In the down regulation method the test tells you your baseline hormones are shut down . I bled right through Taking the pill & thought it was a period but apparently on the pill it's not a proper period any way it's breakthrough bleeding .

You are probably on a different protocol to mine it seems .

What's Ruth's sdvise out of curiousity ?
    @Lucky8 whats a bt? im not taking anything else until my scan on the 8th then i start on the on the hormone's, i had a bleed 6 weeks ago but not a proper period which was when i started the pill. ruth said the next lot of hormone's will regulate my ovulation date does that sound correct?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo BT is blood test .

I assumed everyone down regulates but now that I recall in 2 of the fresh transfers of Ivf I did in the past I did what you are doing . Ruth will be on to it !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @gorgeousgeorge , will hunt down the pomegranate !!
    The dr has upped my dosage , & another scan tomorrow to check he is happy . 8 cm was never an issue with Monash Ivf so it's interesting !