Egg Donation in Greece #4 | Page 51 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much @gorgeousgeorge i wasn't sure about pgd legals in greece. I've emailed dr n at embryo land so far so fx i hear something back soon about pgd. He did say that about 900 euro for donor meds and 5700 for de so not sure what other costs there would be. Transfer costs? Ithink thats about $11000 aus. Is that right? reasonable compared to $25000 in usa. Ive only just begun. So much to think about. Thanks again for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    @infinity888 no worries, yes thats about what ive budgeted for. They will do pgd, someone told me its 500euro per embryo i think. But they wont trabsfer based on gender im thinking. In 3 weeks time, I'll know for sure how much everything costs for me so can give you a better idea :-) theres also a thread about overseas donor ivf in south africa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, I've been attempting to post on your posts (happy and sad) but nothing ever comes up. What am I doing wrong? Is hitting 'reply' what I do? Love hearing what you all have to say. We're off to Dr N on Friiiiiiiiiday... x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Natalie73 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lovelies, I'd be very interested about costs also. Dr N said something about $10,000 the other day but I'm too embarrassed to ask if thats Australian or Euro...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lovelies, I'd be very interested about costs also. Dr N said something about $10,000 the other day but I'm too embarrassed to ask if thats Australian or Euro...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I arrived back from Greece on Monday. At this stage it doesn't look like my trip was successful. I wanted to post anyway in case anyone had any questions I could answer if they are going over. I know this forum helped me before I went over. Best wishes for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Natalie73 the $10k will be in Aussie - cost in Euro is €6,500 for the donor, transfer costs, then there could be a further €500 for embryo freezing if you have some spare - we hadn't budgeted for the extra, but Dr N let us fix that up once we got home (thank goodness). Good luck with your trip. - would head back to Athens in a heartbeat!!!!
    We're now 10w3d and starting to breathe a bit easier - further along than we've ever been and all looking good so far @Rhino hope your numbers stay good, fingers crossed for transfer - do you know what day? @gorgeousgeorge when do you head off?
    Babydust to everyone heading over soon xxx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

Natalie73  (18-09-2016),Rhino  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Alicat77 im sorry to hear it hasnt been successful. Fx for nxt time. @angeID wondering if we get to choose the donor in greece or what info we do get about them. Do they transfer 2 embryos at a time. Are they 3d or 5d. Sorry for all the questions. Did you go through embryoland?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @infinity888 you may have missed my previous post? They will do double et or sometimes 3 at some clinics. 5 day transfers are the norm. Im going to embryoland.

Hi @Alicat77 im so sorry it hasnt worked, how many dpo are you and had a bt yet? Hiping there's a sliver of hope you might be wrong xox i guess the only thing i might ask is which clinic did you go to and even if it is a bfn, were you still happy with the clinic itself/staff/procedures etc... and thank you for offering to help especially when this must be a difficult time for you. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD we're off next sunday, so 8 days to go :-)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (18-09-2016),Rhino  (18-09-2016)