Closed Thread
Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia

I was at Monash for transfers & had very easy transfers so could not complain ! Decisions easy if you are of Greek descent . I Will look out for an update from you . I've heard LB's sent a few ladies to the states recently for donor eggs .

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino good luck on your trip xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Yasna Thank you! We saw your card to Dr N in his office.... he's very excited about you coming back for a sibling for your son!

Dr N organised our accomodation - which came with the owner being our 'taxi'. But we have had some issues (DH calls it Greek time) and have missed appointments but Dr N doesn't seem worried, we just sit around the clinic and wait until he's free...

@ lucky8 - thanks !

So - we arrived and went straight to the clinic (exhausted!!) had scans and bloods etc and found out I was very well synced with donor - so everything happened straight away. Thurs eggs/sperm done and now waiting to find out when transfer will be! We found out we have 9 donor eggs. Will find out Sat how many fertilised etc. we are both very excited!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (17-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (16-09-2016),Lucky8  (18-09-2016),Yasna  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino all the best hon ohh that Greek time drove me nuts even though I'm Greek I didn't have the patience . Sending positive vibes your way

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonaz For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rhino im so happy and relieved that everuthing has gone to plan so far my friend xox

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies im hoping for some information if thats ok. Firstly ive had 7 failed ivf attempts and im now considering DE. I think egg donation in usa will be too far out of reach for us but i have heard about greece. Who do you recommend? How many embryos will they transfer at once? Costs etc oh and lastly do they do pgd for gender selection. As in one of each to transfer back. Family complete. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino sending you all the bestest vibes. Fingers and toes crossed. Hope you have a chance to enjoy a bit of Athens. I love the Hondos centre which is like Myer.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    Hi ladies im hoping for some information if thats ok. Firstly ive had 7 failed ivf attempts and im now considering DE. I think egg donation in usa will be too far out of reach for us but i have heard about greece. Who do you recommend? How many embryos will they transfer at once? Costs etc oh and lastly do they do pgd for gender selection. As in one of each to transfer back. Family complete. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards.
    Hi @infinity888 the main clinics ladies on here recommend are embryoland, serum and iakentro. They will do 2 embryo transfers or sometimes 3. They dont do gender selection as far as i know its illegal in greece. Ive costed for about 12-14k for cycle, flights, accommodation. Hope that helps a little :-) feel free to ask anything else, im sure others will pop in too :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @gorgeousgeorge i wasn't sure about pgd legals in greece. I've emailed dr n at embryo land so far so fx i hear something back soon about pgd. He did say that about 900 euro for donor meds and 5700 for de so not sure what other costs there would be. Transfer costs? Ithink thats about $11000 aus. Is that right? reasonable compared to $25000 in usa. Ive only just begun. So much to think about. Thanks again for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    @infinity888 no worries, yes thats about what ive budgeted for. They will do pgd, someone told me its 500euro per embryo i think. But they wont trabsfer based on gender im thinking. In 3 weeks time, I'll know for sure how much everything costs for me so can give you a better idea :-) theres also a thread about overseas donor ivf in south africa.