Closed Thread
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jaydee32 im so glad you and bubba are doing well xox i hear ya on the wedding stuff mate. I eloped just me, dh and an elephant on the beach in thailand. The elephant was much easier to manage than human guests. Is it too late to just run away and elope to las vegas or something? Although i think its really cool you're having a shotgun wedding :-) i was hoping id be up the duff at mine but twas not to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia ,

I'm Intrigued on where dr lyn b would suggest for you to go for a donor . Sounds like you may not even have to go to that option ! Best of luck for your next cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lucky8 Given that I'm of Greek decent, I reckon it's an easy decision! I'll let you know when I see her. I'm not impressed with the Drs who do the transfers at Hawthorn.... Having said that my bowel has been in the way on the screen both times so they had to do transfers sort of blind and by measurement. I wish Lyn did the transfers herself, but she's not allowed to apparently. Anyway, I should be more hopeful about it. But I have greater hope and sense of peace that there's an option that involves young juicy eggs out there. Means I don't have to all my eggs one basket. Pardon the pun 😋

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Phia! May in Greece yay

@gorgeousgeorge - Thanks - am leaving tomorrow night! EEEKKK

@KikiB sorry can't help with airBNB Dr N organised our accomodation. We've never been to Greece so this'll be our first experience of it all. I did email Kostas a long time ago with no reply - so we've organised another transport pick up. I hope you can contact him as he did sound great!

Good luck everyone - not sure if I'll get online while away or not - so wanted to send you all positive thoughts and

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino bon voyage lovely lady. You will love athens. The food, the people, atmosphere, it's such a wonderful place.
    Don't feel pressured to bubhub while your away, have a lovely overseas holiday with a little ivf on the side xox Good luck my friend, i will be thinking of you xox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6276040?guests=1&s=39&user_id=64005442&ref_device_ id=949c9546278f266
    ... google it in you phone if you have airbnb will open there directly

Hi ladies this the link where we stayed in athens.. today iam 16 weeks and 5 days still vomiting and dry reaching today tried mylanta it okay. still dont know the sex of the baby maybe next week scan i miss athens and the food girls check the apartment its 10 mints walk from dr niko good luck
    Last edited by Chanel78; 13-09-2016 at 18:19.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (12-09-2016),Rhino  (13-09-2016),Yasna  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chanel78 So lovely to hear bubba is going well although i hope you start feeling better soon too. Im looking forward to the food too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino have a wonderful trip and best of luck with everything. Fingers crossed you come back with your BFP!!!
    @gorgeousgeorge not long for you now too! It's suddenly come around super fast. You must be getting excited!

I have just over 3 weeks until I go as my dates changed a little. I go from freaking out a bit and questioning myself whether I'm doing the right thing, worrying about everything that could go wrong, to excited and looking up baby names!! I know this is the right decision for me and I need to just breathe...

Hello to all the other ladies on this journey and it's great to hear that all the pregnancies are progressing well, albeit with some morning sickness thrown in!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monty73 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (13-09-2016),Rhino  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Last update before we leave - too much to do to be online
    @jaydee32 - that's fantastic 31 weeks!! And congratulations for this weekend!! Have an amazing day! We eloped as well but with our parents so they could celebrate with us. It was the most wonderful day!

@gorgeousgeorge thank you! You're not far behind!!

@Chanel78 16 weeks 5 days - sounds wonderful!

@Bradders thank you!! I totally get the freaking out part - I've been up and down a lot but now am really excited and feeling positive! Good luck in a few weeks - I hope you're nice and calm... yes just breathe....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (13-09-2016),Monty73  (13-09-2016),SharonG  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino, Bon Voyage and good luck

I'm very envious you are going at a perfect time of year, I wish I could be travelling at the same time and we could meet for lunch in Athens somewhere !!!! Oh I miss the food there !!Delicious!!

The rest of you !! WOW- morning sickness everywhere !! I hope it passes soon for you !! I felt like I missed out not getting any, but i'm sure its no fun !!

I'm usually so exhausted when I come here. I read all the posts, then hit reply and I've forgotten half of what I read because I'm thinking of bed.

I'm glad a few of you are using Kostas, he's a nice guy and took me to a few good restaurants of which I will be revisiting on my return.

My boy is now 9 months and is crawling and starting to stand up on his own. He's got two cute bottom teeth and is always smiling, I'm very blessed !!! I really really really want to make him a sibling! I'm praying for good fortune.

I hope everyone pregnant doesn't eat too much like I did and gain too much weight!!! I was so naughty, I'm still trying to shift these extra kilo's !!! I have a mission to be fit by summer !!! Eat well and enjoy life ! !

Keep the posts coming, we all inspire each other

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (14-09-2016),Rhino  (16-09-2016)