Closed Thread
Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rhino at one stage i knew you were leaving in 4 days but i cant remember when that was, i know it must be very very soon, bon voyage, i hope you're flying home with bfp airlines xox

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, another quick question - has anyone stayed in any of the airbnb apartments that are in the streets around Embryoland recently? There seems to be quite a few, more on the side of the road opposite the clinic and many look quite nice. There are several that are run by a guy called Emmanouil, so just wondering if anyone has an recommendations. Looking for something clean and safe within walking distance to the clinic/metro/restaurants etc.

Also, I have read fantastic reviews of Kostas - if I wish to use him, is email the best way to arrange an airport pickup?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KikiB For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KikiB hi, i havent used airbnb but i have heard other ladies say they loved the apartments they stayed in. I just emailed kostas and he replied straight away :-)
    Dr nikos did offer to find us an apartment too so he may be able to help or give you contact info on apartments.
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 11-09-2016 at 11:12.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

KikiB  (11-09-2016),Rhino  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia welcome !

I am also with dr lyn Burmeister but by the time I found her donor egg was the only choice for me ! She suggested I try South Africa & Greece for donor eggs & we recently travelled to Greece . We are planning next trip early next year .

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lucky8 finger crossed for your next Greece trip - I read your journey earlier in the thread - hanging off your every word. I'm so sorry it didn't work out in Athens this time. I don't know you but my heart sank when I read your post. Where's there's hope there's possibility.

I'm seeing Lyn early Oct to start what will probably be my last full stim. (It will be my 3rd). And I'm gonna ask her about egg donation in Greece. 🙏

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (12-09-2016),Rhino  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #4

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/1849835?sug=50 @KikiB I stayed in this apartment when I went if you want her details PM me an I can get you in contact with her directly.The owner is a lovely English lady who lives in Greece and she is so helpful as well. I don't know where embryoland exactly but if you look on goggle map you'll be able to see how close it is. This apartment is only a 5 mind walk to panormou station and it has great restaurant,cafes supermarket close by in the neighborhood. I stayed there for 6 weeks and loved it
    Last edited by Nonaz; 11-09-2016 at 22:02.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nonaz For This Useful Post:

KikiB  (19-09-2016),Rhino  (12-09-2016),Yasna  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    bringing back drugs!

I brought all drugs back in carry on then declared meds on way back they asked what for I advised Ivf and we jumped all ques and then went straight through.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (12-09-2016),Yasna  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stayed at the President ate out tho food and take away so cheap and beautiful nearby. Kosta I texted the week before and with time and date and airline he was waiting and replied very quickly.

Drugs and Meds. There is never an issue if declared it when you dont say its a prob. Plus you get through quicker in quarantine when you get to counter they will ask and I said for IVF and they didnt look further we were out on way to the car with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by KikiB View Post
    Hi Ladies, another quick question - has anyone stayed in any of the airbnb apartments that are in the streets around Embryoland recently? There seems to be quite a few, more on the side of the road opposite the clinic and many look quite nice. There are several that are run by a guy called Emmanouil, so just wondering if anyone has an recommendations. Looking for something clean and safe within walking distance to the clinic/metro/restaurants etc.

Also, I have read fantastic reviews of Kostas - if I wish to use him, is email the best way to arrange an airport pickup?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

KikiB  (12-09-2016),Rhino  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nonaz thanks for the recommendation, the apartment looks lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KikiB I stayed at the Air BNB with Emmanouil and his wife and they were great. We were happy with the apartment and it was so close. We walked into the Plaka nearly every day around half an hour walk time. The gyros place across the road was awesome and delicious. 2 Euro for Gyros and very tasty.

We also bought some groceries and made a few meals there too. Emmanouil will give you as much information you need and space also. We do lots of our own research so didnt need him to baby us as such. I liked being across the road from DR Nikos also.

Ill be 31 weeks on Wednesday and Im getting lots of baby kicks which is the best feeling ever., We are also getting married this weekend and it is low key but always someone with stupid ****e that stresses me. My obstetrician has also advised that I will be having a c section at 39 weeks and I am ok with that. Whatever is healthiest for me and bubs. My placenta is lying low and they were worried about Pre eclampsia a couple of weeks ago but that was just the added stress of where to sit one of my guests for the wedding. You really would think with only 30 people it wouldnt be stressful. Aaagh.

Good luck to all the ladies heading over soon. @Yasna I am excited to see that you are on project sibling. Good luck.

Take care everyone and it can happen.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (12-09-2016),Rhino  (13-09-2016)