Closed Thread
Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    @Nonaz welcome to the link and that's fantastic - congratulations on your baby girl!! Like gorgeousgeorge I wouldn't have know about OS ED without this forum so way to go sorting through it all on your own!

@gorgeousgeorge - thanks for the advice - we'll keep that in mind

In regards to bringing back the 12 weeks of cheaper progesterone to Australia... does anyone know if there could be a customs issue? DH asked me about that... thanks!

I'm looking forward to some warm weather next week - Perth has been icy cold this year! Just feeling very bloated (could be progynova) but worrying about shorts/bathers etc... like that means anything compared to getting a little buba

6 more sleeps before we go
    I had so many medications leaving Greece, they were more worried about my brass fertility statue with a giant penis !! hahaha...You'll be fine... 6 sleeps to go !!

Hope everything goes well for you !!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    I'm heading back to Greece in October for project Sibling. We have two frozen embryos there, so we will transfer them.

I need to read back a few pages to see where everyone is at

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

I looking forward hearing where everyone else is at
    Wish I was going with you girl !!

Looking forward to hearing about your BFP !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nonaz thanks!
    sounds like Greece is cheaper for meds - may have to stock up on a few things (DH Type1 diabetic so maybe we'll get him some things as well!)

@gorgeousgeorge - woohoo!

We're all set - 4 sleeps to go Well DH hasn't looked at anything yet but he can pack last minute and never stresses (I'm practically packed)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rhino lol, as you know ive been semi packed for over 2 weeks. Hey i just remembered dont forget to take your folate (put it in the tub :-) )

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @gorgeousgeorge! Folate always covered - I'd never go a day without my supplements and they've got high dose of folate in them ! They were packed first!

Your list of what to take really helped thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just popping on to see if anyone needs any of the following meds, my girlfriends just had a failed cycle and due to age cut off can't go back, she has 30+ boxes of utrogestan, 10 vials of pio and 6 vials of neupogen, pm me if anyone is interested

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie introduction :)

Hullo ladies - I've read through a lot of this thread and just want to acknowledge you all for being so open and supportive to one another - and of course for hanging in there. I think you're all incredible. I've read with bated breath through the highs and lows. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all. I am 40 (41 in Jan) and I am trying for a sibling for my 3 y.o. Most recently IVF with Lyn Burmeister- (she has helped me before to conceive DD with clomid in 2012) I've had two cycles, two failed Tranfers. I have one frozen embryo (that's all I got from the last full stim) but it was not ok to be PGD tested so I'm not sure of the quality. I didn't have it transferred as I've had a chromosomal m/c in the past. Plus I thought I'd bank more of my OE first. I was thinking of going for one more full stim but this thread is making me rethink this or have this as my next step if that fails because I feel the road with my OE is coming to an end. Plus financially my choices will dry up pretty quickly too. Reading this thread has given me hope (and I needed it after all the disappointment!) because each month that passes I can feel 41 staring down the barrel... but you've given me hope and I'm actually excited that the door to project sibling (I like that) doesn't have to shut quite as soon as I thought. Anyway, that's me - I will keep reading in the background and I'm loving the sound of Dr N! I'm pencilling May as the month to be in Greece if stuff w/ my OE fails. Have a super weekend and keep the faith!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    Hullo ladies - I've read through a lot of this thread and just want to acknowledge you all for being so open and supportive to one another - and of course for hanging in there. I think you're all incredible. I've read with bated breath through the highs and lows. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all. I am 40 (41 in Jan) and I am trying for a sibling for my 3 y.o. Most recently IVF with Lyn Burmeister- (she has helped me before to conceive DD with clomid in 2012) I've had two cycles, two failed Tranfers. I have one frozen embryo (that's all I got from the last full stim) but it was not ok to be PGD tested so I'm not sure of the quality. I didn't have it transferred as I've had a chromosomal m/c in the past. Plus I thought I'd bank more of my OE first. I was thinking of going for one more full stim but this thread is making me rethink this or have this as my next step if that fails because I feel the road with my OE is coming to an end. Plus financially my choices will dry up pretty quickly too. Reading this thread has given me hope (and I needed it after all the disappointment!) because each month that passes I can feel 41 staring down the barrel... but you've given me hope and I'm actually excited that the door to project sibling (I like that) doesn't have to shut quite as soon as I thought. Anyway, that's me - I will keep reading in the background and I'm loving the sound of Dr N! I'm pencilling May as the month to be in Greece if stuff w/ my OE fails. Have a super weekend and keep the faith!
    @Phia hi :-) and welcome... i felt the same as you when i found this thread xox Felt like i was stuck in a pit of despair and the donor option was like someone shone a light and threw a rope down to help me climb out of the hole i was in. Im wishing you the best of luck with your oe cycles and great to hear you're contemplating plan b or c or d.... Happy to help in anyway (i havent been to do a cycle in greece yet but there are many ladies on here who have and they know lots of stuff :-) )

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Phia  (11-09-2016),Rhino  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Phia hi :-) and welcome... i felt the same as you when i found this thread xox Felt like i was stuck in a pit of despair and the donor option was like someone shone a light and threw a rope down to help me climb out of the hole i was in. Im wishing you the best of luck with your oe cycles and great to hear you're contemplating plan b or c or d.... Happy to help in anyway (i havent been to do a cycle in greece yet but there are many ladies on here who have and they know lots of stuff :-) )
    @gorgeousgeorge thank you! My heart goes out to you that the universe will provide when it's your time for Greece! I'll be reading along and sending the best vibes! Just realised post sounds pretty "hippy" - but hey whatever helps! 😎

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-09-2016),Rhino  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia thank you :-) lol, sometimes i read over my posts and i sound like oprah or dr phil or jesus. ;-)