Closed Thread
Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SharonG hi :-) so lovely to hear from you xox im so glad everything is a ok and on track with your twinnie babies. Thanks for popping back in and letting us know how you are going. Im so happy for you :-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (02-09-2016),SharonG  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    @Juventina - I totally understand the feelings of it all being so unfair! I'm so glad you and DP are going to see Dr N again. I couldn't even imagine going alone - I'm emotional in Oz so no chance of keeping it together OS on my own! I'll be praying this cycle is THE ONE!

@gorgeousgeorge I'm praying this is your cycle as well !
    I did the whole thing on my own, i do not have anyone to cry too or support its a hard journey but helpful by being on here and asking questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo - you must be so very strong! I'm glad you can gained support from this forum!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo - you must be so very strong! I'm glad you can gained support from this forum!!!
    I did gain support but i have to admit that sometimes I was made to feel a bit stupid for asking 'travel' type questions ppl need to realise its really tough doing it on your own and stressful as you need to remember everything and not have a' backup' in case you forget something. Anyway doing it on your own is character building and I am stronger person due to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo I'm sorry you were made to feel that way! I have no idea about travelling and have asked many questions and still feel I'll be freaking out last moment! And luckily I do have DH who doesn't stress about much. Good on you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo I'm sorry you were made to feel that way! I have no idea about travelling and have asked many questions and still feel I'll be freaking out last moment! And luckily I do have DH who doesn't stress about much. Good on you
    Thanks, and now I have to deal with getting pregnant and having a miscarriage over the weekend, instead of partner to lean back on I have a busy life, luckily.
    If you need to ask me anything about your trip please feel free xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lissimmo im so sorry that you have miscarried, ive been wondering how you were going. Thats really awful that this has happened. xox

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #4

@LisaSimmo you miscarried? Did you end up going as you didn't post anything throughout your trip?
    I'm sorry if you felt your questions were stupid. I helped you a lot via on here and private message and certainly had no intention of making you feel stupid, but in all honesty (and please do not take this in a negative way) but you did repeat yourself over and over that many of us had answered in clear detail. Even when a previous poster had commented she miscarried, you ignored the post and asked another question that had been clarified many times. I know internet etiquette can be hard at times, especially with what we're all dealing with but you were responded to and assisted on every occasion.

I am terribly sorry to hear you've miscarried. So many of us have sadly this year and it's a horrible feeling. Why do you have no one and no support? I would highly advise to maybe go and see a counsellor to deal with your loss if you don't have any support around you.
    Last edited by Juventina; 02-09-2016 at 17:00.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

emski72  (02-09-2016),Yasna  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge @Rhino Change of plans. I cancelled my flights yesterday. Too difficult at this time of year for me. Going in Jan now and spoke to Dr N yesterday who as always is amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Juventina;8559103]@LisaSimmo you miscarried? Did you end up going as you didn't post anything throughout your trip?
    I'm sorry if you felt your questions were stupid. I helped you a lot via on here and private message and certainly had no intention of making you feel stupid, but in all honesty (and please do not take this in a negative way) but you did repeat yourself over and over that many of us had answered in clear detail. Even when a previous poster had commented she miscarried, you ignored the post and asked another question that had been clarified many times. I know internet etiquette can be hard at times, especially with what we're all dealing with but you were responded to and assisted on every occasion.

actually no i didn't repeat myself over and over I think it was you interpreting it that way. My questions were not stupid I was made to feel I was asking stupid questions. Did you really feel the need to make those comments just now? Its comes across as really insensitive. I didn't come on here when I was going through my cycle for this whole reason.