Closed Thread
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo you don't need any additional stress . Why is he going to vcat . Love how the universe likes to throw spanners in the works ... Not

Can't help with the money exchange as I'm not sure about the ozpost thing I'm going to lakentro Tuesday morning for a scan , so will report back .

Hang in there & Good luck for your preparation . It will fall into place in no time .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Vcat and stress

Oh yeah i was thinking about the universe throwing that on me
    He is a p€€€€g thats y he left 23 days before his move out date whilst i was at work and wouldnt return keys so i changed them and i hadnt lodged his bond with authority so he is getting me on that and lots of threats of fines etc
    I got my p today and finished last of pill but now ruth wants me to take 2 more but i have no scripts left arghhhh
    Good luck let me know how u go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lissimmo you can exchange currency at any australian bank. So if you have money left over when u get back just go to a bank and exchange it back to aud. Although its not very economical to exchange aud to euro and then back again. If you dont want to exchange 500 dollars min. with australia post, maybe just exchange a smaller amount with your bank.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Anna

15 weeks already wow, are you showing yet? I'm 8 weeks and I'm feeling very bloated and frumpy and boobs are huge...lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonG View Post
    Hi Anna

15 weeks already wow, are you showing yet? I'm 8 weeks and I'm feeling very bloated and frumpy and boobs are huge...lol
    I'm overweight so it's harder to tell but my mum def thinks my tummy is more pushed out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

SharonG  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    F

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

I am new and trying to find as much help as possible before I start my DE assisted IVF. 3 Failed IVF attempts with OE I was almost devastated when I saw the Greece option and this forum. I can see if one door closes the other opens. I started to research my DE options and settled down for Greece. The problem is there are so many clinics. I mailed a few and they all responded. Already burnt up financially by the failed attempts I am very nervous about the clinic now.

I am sure various clinics have been discussed in the forum but EMBRYOLAND seems to dominate the discussions. They are expensive. They are charging as follows:

Embryoland

- medicines for the hormone stimulation of the donor ca. 900 Euro
    - the Embryotransfer between 5.300 and 5.700 Euro.
    - PGD for 4 embryos 2.000 Euro

Collectively we are talking about ~8600 Euros for one cycle.
    I have the following clinics sorted out:

Mediterranean Fertility Institute - IVF Greece (Crete)

4500 Euros for DE+IVF
    300 Euros for embryo freezing
    1500 Euros for PGD for upto 8 embryos

1000 Euros for the second transfer of FE

For one cycle Euro 6000

Medimall IVF Clinic Greece

The regular treatment is as follows:
    Included SERVICE:
    Sperm Freezing (inc. I year storage)
    Egg retrieval and laboratory work
    IVF or ICSI
    Extended Culture
    Transfer
    Cryopreservation of embryos (inc. 1 year storage)
    Medication for the Donor
    PGD 1000 EURO
    Total for one cycle: 7,000 € (Euro)

FET EURO 1500

They also have a money back guarantee scheme

They offer for three IVF choices, prepaying the final cost (13.500 €) in two installments. In case of failure of all three attempts, Medimall guarantees that the totality of money paid will be given back.

I need help girls. Can someone please respond if they have had any experience of any of these clinics. I know there are a lot good stories about embryoland but nothing on the other clinics.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm Embryoland all the way, Dr Nikos is an amazing man, we had 2 failed DE cycles in Australia with nothing to freeze. 1st attempt at Embryoland we are pregnant with twins and have 4 blasts on ice.

i cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Nikos and his staff, very caring and nothing is too much trouble.

At the end of the day you need to make an informative decision with what you are comfortable with.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also think cheaper not always better. Embryoland has great sucess just look at statistics. I too had 5 failed Ivf and now have Georgia.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got ripped off locally but dr k gave everything he promised. 15 weeks pregnant