Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @AngelD so lovely to read your update

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positano1 thanks

@AngelD heartbeat yay praying all goes amazingly over next few weeks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (26-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really want to read @Positano1 article !!! I'm so curious, is there an online version?? !! and congrats !!
    @Rhino, I hope your trip to Greece is eventful and you enjoy yourself !
    @AngelD, that first scan is the scariest, and hearing the first heartbeat is unforgettable

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (29-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (29-08-2016),Rhino  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Positano1 I just wanted to let you know I finally got a hold of your article and enjoyed reading it over the weekend. I thought it was wonderfully written and admire you for putting your story out there (I'm so glad it had a happy ending). I think Dr Nikos would be really proud (we have a similar picture with him haha) and I hope it will help other people in our situation.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashwa For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (29-08-2016),Rhino  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Yasna!

I'm getting excited about our trip now!

DH and I were at my goddaughters 4th birthday party yesterday (I thought I'd be upset but it was fantastic!). DH and I got very excited about getting our BFP soon!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (29-08-2016),Yasna  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So were booked AGAIN! And will be back with Dr N the last week of October. We're both going as I can't go alone as the emotional aspect was the worst for me last night.

I haven't been too great. Work is absolutely crazy and found out two cousins are expecting plus a friend had a baby while we were away.

This is just so bloody unfair.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Juventina hi there :-) its lovely to hear from you. Im glad that you and your partner can both go. I know what you mean about doing et's by yourself. My dp came the first 2 times with oe cycles but then i lost hope and figured it was a waste for him to have to take time off work, so i did the rest on my own but the last own egg et i did i was such a mess, i realised i should have asked him to come there just so someone could hug me while i cried. I probably wouldnt have lost my shiz as bad if he was there. So, physically i know dp's dont need to be there but mentally its good for us, i think. So 8 weeks to countdown for you. I hope you can enjoy the countdown as getting closer to your goal.
    I can totally understand that you havent been "too great", am thinking thats a typical aussie understated way of explaining it. As in " ive been bloody terrible". Everyone's always pregnant, hey? I imagine work would be crazy, because you run a company (i hope ive remembered this right?). That must be mega stressful.
    Yes. It is bloody unfair. All of it. Im glad that the strain hasnt completely done you in and that you're back in the race xox

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Juventina  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juventina - I totally understand the feelings of it all being so unfair! I'm so glad you and DP are going to see Dr N again. I couldn't even imagine going alone - I'm emotional in Oz so no chance of keeping it together OS on my own! I'll be praying this cycle is THE ONE!

@gorgeousgeorge I'm praying this is your cycle as well !

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (01-09-2016),Juventina  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I posted. I am almost 17 weeks along with twins and very big already, I look a little like a puffer fish with all the fluid and swelling...lol

carrying twins is completely different to one baby, mind you it's been over 18 years since I had my daughter , I think my age doesn't help as I'm feeling every little bit of 47.

On the upside the babies are growing beautifully and I can't wait to meet them, I'm so in love xx

i hope everyone is well and I send love and baby dust to all in this journey xxx

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (01-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (01-09-2016),Juventina  (02-09-2016),Rhino  (02-09-2016),Yasna  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm sure many of you would have loved to be able to go through this process at home and not have had to travel.

The Regulating Relations research team, at UTS Sydney (a research university) want to talk to women who have formed their families with the help of overseas donor eggs. They are trying to to better understand the risks and benefits of overseas treatment and what needs to be changed here in Australia in order to make our system more accessible.

If you can help, or know someone who can, please contact regulatingrelations@uts.edu.au or call Michaela on 02 9514 3152.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (01-09-2016),Yasna  (03-09-2016)