Closed Thread
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie73 View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
    @Natalie73 lovin that excitement!....hehe wishing you smooth planning n a positive outcome!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1MoreTry For This Useful Post:

Natalie73  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @AnnaMM 👸l would love to have a girl too ... iam now 13wks 6 days my all day sickness hasn't stopped am having hydralyte. ... 😖😷

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (17-08-2016),Rhino  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AnnaMM woohoo a little girl -

@Chanel78 yuk all day sickness still!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    No i certainly would put myself on the radar by getting legal advice. 15 years in jail! What, are they going to start making you poas to get through customs? Trying not to let the courier mails scaremongering media upset me. Im glad im going sooner rather than later.
    It makes me paranoid too, but "Paying for an egg donor overseas could also be considered a crime but this area of the law is not as clear"

Not clear? Good, go away and leave people alone, whats with those kind of regulations anyway.

pOAS @ airport-

Congrats to the preggy ladies. I'm so clucky.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (17-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (18-08-2016),Rhino  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Yasna my sentiments exactly!. Re:unclear bout gng os for DE and the legalities....why put it out there if its not clear people...ur just gonna scare n confuse us folks which it did for me but that won't stop us from trying to achieve our dream!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 1MoreTry For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chanel78 hope that morning sickness improves!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreTry View Post
    @Yasna my sentiments exactly!. Re:unclear bout gng os for DE and the legalities....why put it out there if its not clear people...ur just gonna scare n confuse us folks which it did for me but that won't stop us from trying to achieve our dream!
    I know when I was there I had to sign some legal mumbo jumbo about being single and that's all I know. I went to a place in Athens for this. Not exactly sure what I signed, but I did it. Call me crazy, but I trusted Dr Nikos. As far as I know these laws in the scare monger article aren't in operation yet. It's bad enough worrying about using DE in the first place, without crappy articles scaring poor people that just want a family of their own. We have enough obstacles without legalities tainting the process.

Question:
    Who used clexane through their cycle?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Yasna

I have used Clexane for my OE and DE cycles up until 12 weeks. I couldnt bring myself to do the injections luckily my partner would do it for me but given he is in VicPol I rocked up to his work sometimes so he could do it.

Welcome to all the newbies - its very exciting and scary but feel confident that there are literally hundreds of us from Australia who have done this already. You are in safe hands and most know what they are doing. If you are unsure of a Dr or their reputation just ask but you will work out fairly quickly the preferred Greek clinics.

I am now 27 weeks and I still have to pinch myself that it worked. I've just started getting the external belly moving kicks and it just amazes me and puts a smile on my face., I am so grateful for the opportunity that Dr Nikos and especially this very special woman who donated her eggs have both given us and we will now have our own family.

Best wishes to all.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (19-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (18-08-2016),Rhino  (19-08-2016),Yasna  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @yaydee32! That's exactly what I needed to hear today !! I also received an email from Dr N telling me he's organised an apartment for us (no info on it just 20 min walk from clinic). So I'm just going to trust it's all good and go with that as I've not heard back from the others I've contacted. Last thing for us is to organise the cash and traveler money card (from NAB). It's real!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee32 View Post
    Hi @Yasna

I have used Clexane for my OE and DE cycles up until 12 weeks. I couldnt bring myself to do the injections luckily my partner would do it for me but given he is in VicPol I rocked up to his work sometimes so he could do it.

Welcome to all the newbies - its very exciting and scary but feel confident that there are literally hundreds of us from Australia who have done this already. You are in safe hands and most know what they are doing. If you are unsure of a Dr or their reputation just ask but you will work out fairly quickly the preferred Greek clinics.

I am now 27 weeks and I still have to pinch myself that it worked. I've just started getting the external belly moving kicks and it just amazes me and puts a smile on my face., I am so grateful for the opportunity that Dr Nikos and especially this very special woman who donated her eggs have both given us and we will now have our own family.

Best wishes to all.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (19-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (19-08-2016),Yasna  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 20-08-2016 at 12:26.