Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @angleID congratulations!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @AngelD that is wonderful news.

Sorry to hear that it didn't work @AussieAmerican it is a big blow but you are in my thoughts and hopefully there is a positive resolution whether that be more testing or trying again.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (08-08-2016),AussieAmerican  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default All day sickness

Hi ladies
    Iam now 12 weeks and 5days....dry retching and all day sickness very bad ... i been twice to hospital put on drips. Taking maxolon is not working cant eat nothing lost weight been off work for two weeks now ... i can't work everything i smell make me sick ....
    Last edited by Chanel78; 08-08-2016 at 23:55.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (09-08-2016),Rhino  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Chanel

i was the same with the sickness I was in hospital twice as well but it has started to ease up and I'm feeling heaps better.

Are you pregnant with one or two ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    With one ...... i did scan last Thursday but they couldn't tell me sex of the baby 😕.... i am sick of vomiting and dry reaching ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SharonG and @Chanel78 im so sorry you ladies have had such bad all day sickness. xox This is one of my fears if i get preggers as my mum and my sister ended up in hospital too. I can remember my mum couldnt even swallow her own saliva worhout it making her vomit. For months, she carried around an empty ice cream bucket to spit in. My little brother and i called it "the spit bucket". Cannot tell you how many times we both accidentaly knocked over 'the spit bucket' for some reason, especially when we were in the car n mum was driving. GROSS!!! Im sorry about tmi. That story's probably made you sick too now. Im assuming it can be worse with twins because its caused by hcg and the more bubs the higher the hcg? Lol, prob getting ahead of myself as my donor cycle isnt until late September but i checked my sick leave balance today, specifically to see how many days ive got for when i get my bfp and resulting bad all day sickness. Take it easy on yourselves and remember now that you're preggers, you're just like any 'normal' pregnant lady and allowed to complain. Dont feel that coz 'you got what you wanted' you should be happy and appreciate feeling like absolute crap! That's nonsense.
    Thats what i reckon anyway xox
    Wishing you both all the best and would love to hear updates on your journeys :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SharonG and @Chanel78 I'm sorry you've got 'morning/afternoon/night sickness'!
    @gorgeousgeorge your vivid stories made me cringe!! It's one of my fears as well! I don't even know if my Mom had it (she can't recall anything about her pregnancies (time, day, length etc.. - strange!)....

I'm on my countdown - 5 weeks before we leave!! I had been worrying about my cycle doing something crazy but so far so good! (other than the 2 day massive migraine I've just had - hormones ). One more month on the Pill then starting proganova and then we're off....

Dr N said he'd organise accommodation for us but haven't heard back as yet... I'm easily stressed and have asked him to let me know (I need all ducks lined up!)...

A question... Any major things to think about in regards to travel insurance? We have to stay for 2 weeks as we may have issues up front so we want to ensure everything's covered that we may need... thanks!

I'm dreaming of holding a couple of little bubs around June next year!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino hey there, wow 5 weejs is so close. I write that and just thought im going in 6 1/2 weeks. S h i t. I gots some stuff to organise. ASF i got af today on day 23! 5 days earlier than ever. Can u believe it? Have had 4 months of perfect 28 day cycles and now 6 weeks out something weird happens. You know, just for s h i t s and giggles.
    Yeah dr n hasnt gotten back to me about accom. but i reckon he will soon.
    Very excited for you. Im not nervous yet but i reckon i will be soon.
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 09-08-2016 at 21:48.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and i get my travel insurance from covermore. A travelvagent i trust said theyre decent and cover you well for good amounts. Travel insurance isnt much $ at all in the grand scheme of things.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    how annoying for you! At least I knew I had cycles all over the place... that's why he put me on the Pill. I hate being on it!!! But compared to the amount of drugs some women are on during their DE cycles I should be happy....

I don't even know what I need to organise - I wish there were a list to follow!!! And I do tend to shut down if things become too stressful - hopefully that doesn't happen

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (10-08-2016)