Closed Thread
Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    @AussieAmerican - safe travels for your homeward journey, and fingers crossed for testing when you get there!!!
    Ooh exciting! @AussieAmerican i need to know your bt day so i can eagerly await it. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've just landed and I'm so nervous to take a test!!! I'll update when we test....😬 .

@AngelD when are you testing?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieAmerican For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AussieAmerican good luck lovely lady, whatever result you get, if you dont feel like posting it though, pleeease dont feel any pressure either way coz of me but i so hope you get what you wanted xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    We start our journey home on Wednesday, but are spending a night in Brisbane with DP's parents. Will test when we're back under our own roof - got heaps of internet cheapies - which will be Friday, then will see the GP on Monday for a bt

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD wishing you the best of luck too lovely xox

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge, so I tested, faint line on 14dp5dt so I'm thinking it's a chemical. Remaining on meds for next 3 days but not going to be delusional. Will start planning for a return trip in the next few months if my remaining embryo in Melbourne doesn't stick. Hopefully I can transfer it in September.

@AngelD, good luck on test day ❤️ All the best and hope you end up with a positive!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AussieAmerican For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (02-08-2016),Rhino  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My lining was checked before and after transfer, I flew out of here with a 6mm 'ish' lining..i think it got up to 7.5 'ish' when I hit Athens and started the pessaries.

I used the same things as everyone else on here; vit e, pomegranate juice, fish oil, lots of protein, raspberry leaf tea, I was also on clexane and baby aspirin.

Good luck girls !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieAmerican View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge, so I tested, faint line on 14dp5dt so I'm thinking it's a chemical. Remaining on meds for next 3 days but not going to be delusional. Will start planning for a return trip in the next few months if my remaining embryo in Melbourne doesn't stick. Hopefully I can transfer it in September.

@AngelD, good luck on test day ❤️ All the best and hope you end up with a positive!!!
    @AussieAmerican, that sucks!!! I know it's going to be a tough few days - the not knowing is the thing that really does your head in . If you need someone to vent to other than your very supportive hubby, feel free to pm me xoxoxo
    I'm trying very hard not to symptom spot, so Friday can't come soon enough!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieAmerican View Post
    I want to say many (delusional) things, like maybe a late implanter? maybe a faulty crappy hpt?, etc... but u know your body n when u know you know, sigh....im so sorry :-( im glad you have more back up plans and havent given up xox take care my friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Gorgeous Girls, I hope everything is going wonderfully! I'm having a little problem, Dr Nikos K has sent me a script for DUPHASTON 10 mgr but it's no longer available here in Australia! Has anyone else experienced this? I'm due to start this medication in two days time and dont know what to do... #inalittlepanic#