Closed Thread
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very quiet on here lately, have nothing to add really. Just hope everyone is going well with there plans. 9 weeks to go for me. I guess there wont be much going on as august is a no-go month for greece donor stuff. Take care everyone xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, time for an update!
    Today we transferred 2 blastocysts - 1 hatching, graded 5AA, the other graded 4AA. At first it didn't look like we'd end up with anything to freeze, as the other 3 were quite small, but Constantina (the embryologist) came back to us just before transfer to say that 2 had progressed well and they were good to freeze!
    So, I'm officially PUPO, with 2 others on ice just in case!
    Dr Nikos is so funny - he's in constant amazement at the number of Australians he has coming through, and took great delight in introducing us to two ladies today who have had their pregnancies confirmed - one finding out she had twins while I was resting after the transfer.
    So, I am currently resting at the hotel, after being brought back here by Kostas, and DP is out hunting down a very late lunch! We were at the clinic for about 2.5 hours, as Dr Nikos is so busy in the lead up to his well earned holiday.
    Good luck to any others in the TWW, and for those of you planning, be patient ... the time will fly and before you know it you'll be where I am xx

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (26-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (26-07-2016),Juventina  (26-07-2016),Rhino  (26-07-2016),Yasna  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @AngelD, that's great that you got 2 to freeze!!! How many eggs did you start out with? I'm currently 7dp5dt and so want to test but waiting till we are back in Australia😊. Have a great rest of your holiday, when do you fly back? All the best ❤️

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieAmerican For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieAmerican View Post
    Congrats @AngelD, that's great that you got 2 to freeze!!! How many eggs did you start out with? I'm currently 7dp5dt and so want to test but waiting till we are back in Australia. Have a great rest of your holiday, when do you fly back? All the best ❤️
    @AussieAmerican we started with 6 I believe. We head off to Santorini on Thursday, then on to Mykonos, then head home the following Wednesday (3rd August). I can imagine the temptation!! When do you head home?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD, we head home August 1st 😊. Will be testing as soon as we land. Have a great rest of your trip, the islands sound amazing. ❤️

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AussieAmerican For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (26-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD that's fantastic!! Possibly twins When is Dr N on holidays? I'd best ensure I've got all the info I need before he's off! thanks

@AussieAmerican - for 1st Aug test!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino, I believe he's off all of August - not sure of the exact dates though. Just email him your questions or worries and he will set your mind at ease ... I had some last minute issues (being second guessed by my Aus FS re scans, lining etc) and Dr N emailed me back with details of what to do. He then spoke to me a couple of days before we left to again reassure me that everything was on track and they were just waiting for us to arrive.
    Remember, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask any of us who've been through it - it's why we're all in here xoxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD and @AussieAmerican congratulations on being pupo! xox @Rhino dr.n isnt on holidays in august, sorry if i caused confusion, he doesnt do donor cycles in august coz the donors r having holiday time then, so he will still be at work and contactable, just doesnt organise donor cycles then because i think the donors like to have their holidays (i guess its like our christmas/new years weeks for them, so fair enough i reckon, i never did ivf over christmas/january- fruck that! I was busy drinking, partying, having fun, seeing family, enjoying life etc... :-)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (26-07-2016),Rhino  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So yeah, the clinic itself is closed so everyone can have their annual leave but im sure dr nikos will still be contactable. Poor guy, he told me "im so busy! I have 45 australian ladies coming so i cant go swimming or have a holiday or anything!" But he was laughing when he said it. I hope he is a bazillionaire coz he sure deserves it!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (26-07-2016),Rhino  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #4

Last edited by Monty73; 07-08-2016 at 10:28.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monty73 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (27-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (28-07-2016),Rhino  (27-07-2016)