Closed Thread
Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lissimmo yes, sorry i forgot about that option too, but put vaseline on the tampon so the tampon doesnt absorb all the pessary :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies does anyone have the email address for kostas the taxi driver dr.n recommends?, dr.n sent it to me but i cant find the email. TIA :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Hi ladies does anyone have the email address for kostas the taxi driver dr.n recommends?, dr.n sent it to me but i cant find the email. TIA :-)
    Dont stress, i found it- der.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls...sounds like a few good news stories in here!!! I'm just going to post the wonderful taxi driver I used while in Athens. I met him outside the President hotel and he took me everywhere and I loved having him as my tour guide. Kostas is a true gentleman and really knows his way around Athens.

kosta.jpg

This is a picture of him, so you can recognize him.

kostas.jpg

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (21-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (22-07-2016),Lucky8  (22-07-2016),Rhino  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My update is that my boy is now 7 months old. He's a smiley happy and active baby, I couldn't be happier. Everyone says he looks like me, especially mum who says he has my nose and same head shape. Being a mother is the most beautiful experience, especially when I look into his smiling face and just melt, forgetting the nine other times I tried IVF, the pessaries, the clexane, the pills, the blood tests, the pregnancy tests, the stress !! ALL WORTH IT !!!

I've started to save for my next trip to Embryoland since I apparently have 2 more embryos on ice. I'd like to go next year around feb-april so it works in with my work as a teacher so I can work throughout my pregnancy ( that is 'if' i get pregnant) I'm a bit concerned I was only lucky this one time. If it doesnt work I will be very sad, since I'd like my son to have a sister or brother. Plus since i'm single and doing this alone, the financial part of it is rather difficult since I'm the only one making money. I have him in childcare and only see him for about 4 hours a day, its really depressing some days and I cherish every second I have with him. I pray to all the gods and goddesses that I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to have another baby. I can save the money, not go out, not spend on clothes and treats, but will it work? Only god knows and hopefully Dr Kanakas will try his best to make it work!!!! I can't wait to go back to Greece, eat the delicious food and this time perhaps go to Santorini or Mykonos.

I hope all you pregnant ladies are enjoying your pregnancies, my boy is getting bigger and I'm getting clucky and want another little munchkin in my life. I always wanted lots of children. I'm really praying that this time next year im pregnant happy and then I'll be complete. I miss being pregnant, feeling him moving inside me, eating everything I can get my hands on, and walking around feeling wonderful and blessed. It really is a beautiful experience carrying a baby. Hes nearly grown out of his capsule, its such a handy device, but soon I buy him a proper child car seat. Oh wow how time has flown. It feels like only yesterday I was jabbing myself with needles and shoving pessaries up my back door. The reason I shoved them there was because I worked during the day and I couldnt risk leakage and wasting precious progesterone. The aussie pessaries are very oily and leak easy, once again I advise you to buy as many Greek pessaries as possible because they are creamier and absorb better. Not as much leakage, the aussie ones made me feel like I got my period. Scary.

So many new girls in here giving it a go and so many of us still here lurking, once again, if you need to talk or ask about Embryoland and Dr Nikos, please feel free to contact me. I'm a proud mother who respects and admires Dr Nikos for giving me this opportunity. To have a family. I'm a bit emotional and nostalgic, I'd go to Greece now if I could afford it. I envy you girls who are there now, or going there soon, but I do wish you all the best of luck.

Ok, I'm off to go to bed early, my boy has been waking up at 3am lately, grizzly and teething I imagine. Either way, its been sleepless nights for me, but I don't care, since I would do anything for my child. Keep up the stories, I love having the odd read here and there.

Hi to all the girls I've spoken to before and remember to try the oregano chips while you are in Greece, so tasty !!!

Good luck and hopefully I will win the lottery and fly to Greece next month..haha

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (22-07-2016),Jamellabeth  (30-07-2016),jaydee32  (22-07-2016),Lucky8  (22-07-2016),Rhino  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening Lovelies, it's comforting to read your comments during these late night reseach sessions. Best of luck and baby dust to you all! I'm 43, had many miscarriages and am now desperate to have one healthy, happy little bubba. SO, we're off to Greece for egg donor IVF... It's all so confusing, is Embryoland the same as Embio? What tests must I have done prior to heading over to optimise our chances..? I wish someone would just tell me where to go and who to see!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natalie73 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (22-07-2016),Rhino  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Natalie73, welcome!! My DH and I are currently in Greece in our 2ww. To answer your question Embio is a different clinic to Embryoland . We went with Dr Nikos Kanakas at Embryoland and am so happy we did. After multiple miscarriages and failed cycles we decided on DE's. My suggestion to you would be to contact Embryoland and/or any of the other clinics and set up a Skype appointment. Dr Nikos was amazing and responded almost immediately and we skyped the following day. My DH and I felt so comfortable with him and he's very responsive and just a genuinely caring man. All of the clinics close in August FYI but if you message Dr Nikos I'm sure he'll respond ASAP , if you have any questions feel free to PM me . Good luck on your journey 😊

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AussieAmerican For This Useful Post:

Natalie73  (23-07-2016),Rhino  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie73 View Post
    Good evening Lovelies, it's comforting to read your comments during these late night reseach sessions. Best of luck and baby dust to you all! I'm 43, had many miscarriages and am now desperate to have one healthy, happy little bubba. SO, we're off to Greece for egg donor IVF... It's all so confusing, is Embryoland the same as Embio? What tests must I have done prior to heading over to optimise our chances..? I wish someone would just tell me where to go and who to see!
    Welcome!
    No Embryoland and Embio are two different. Do your own research online and see all the good feedback on Embryoland (inc these forums) and the not so good about Embio.

I've only been back from Europe a couple of weeks and back again in October. Do email Embryoland. The best service and experience you could possibly wish for.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Natalie73 stay away from Embio, I went there and it's a shonky clinic, so don't waste your money !!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Natalie73  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not only am I having issue's with the pessaries, but now i have shocking insomnia and constipation must be from all the meds I am I feel like a chemist